Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Now that The Throne of Pop is empty......

daviddarko

Featured Posts

Spock

Who said it was empty? Taylor has been sitting pretty there since October 2014  :reductive: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daviddarko

The OP is fukcing delusional.
1) Taylor is more global than Gaga and any other female or male pop star these days.
2) Taylor reinvented herself with 1989.
2) Katy is global and sells albums.

People like you embarrass this fan base. Cringe.

Who said it was empty? Taylor has been sitting pretty there since October 2014  :reductive: 

Taylor's sales are 80% from US.

and she is so awkward on stage. She never will be the queen of anything :reductive:

MonsterOfSpain

Can Rihanna sing? :air:

​Not @ him ticking Rihanna, Taylor and Miley but crossing Katy

Spock

and she is so awkward on stage. She never will be the queen of anything :reductive:

​MESSSSSS at people desperately still clinging to the local receipt :rip:

She is starting her world tour with two sold out dates in Tokyo, goes to the US, then comes to Europe for a sold out leg (including a 60k show at Hyde Park in London), back to the US and then Australia for another sold out leg. A full Asian an another European legs are expected to follow. On top of that, she is slaying current pop girls with the gift that keeps on giving, Blank Space. Style is doing better than other songs by "global" singers. And Bad Blood is coming.

Album sales aren't everything. Stay salty :ohwell:

hausofandrew

​1989 sold 4.5 million copies in the US and 2.5 million copies in the rest of the world. It's 500k more than ARTPOP. So according to your logic Gaga is local since ARTPOP sold 2 million copies WW?

Lady Palutena

are you sure that you never try to force your opinion:green:

Are you questioning my validity?

pFC5zKC.png

I mean, of course I'm sure.

og5lJD7.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

JEWRJEWR

​taylor queen of pop? lmao!

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Ladey Gagz

​MESSSSSS at people desperately still clinging to the local receipt :rip:
She is starting her world tour with two sold out dates in Tokyo, goes to the US, then comes to Europe for a sold out leg (including a 60k show at Hyde Park in London), back to the US and then Australia for another sold out leg. A full Asian an another European legs are expected to follow. On top of that, she is slaying current pop girls with the gift that keeps on giving, Blank Space. Style is doing better than other songs by "global" singers. And Bad Blood is coming.

Album sales aren't everything. Stay salty :ohwell:

Even if album sales were everything, Taylor is the biggest album seller out of all the girls :rip: :rip: 

Spock

Even if album sales were everything, Taylor is the biggest album seller out of all the girls :rip: :rip: 

​The denial is real :lolgaga:

Let her in haters

Repent.

:pray:

Goldfish

someone has way too much time on their hands, and Madonna is and always will; be the Queen of Pop, cliche but true. get over it.

I invented post-its

MORE COWBELL

Everyone will always have different opinions when it comes this topic. I think it's Taylor for now (until Gaga releases more pop music  :lolly:)

Archived