Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Natalia Kills didn't delete her instagram ...... Instagram did

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

​The people she's re-posting :yes: 

​but they didn't publicly bullied a unprofessional contester on live television, did they...

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

​but they didn't publicly bullied a unprofessional contester on live television, did they...

​Telling someone that they're unoriginal/disgusting/a doppelganger is nowhere near the same level as sending death threats and some of the other things she's had said to her through social media :huh: Nothing excuses what they're doing, they're going above and beyond what she did :eww: 

Pure Adrenaline

​Telling someone that they're unoriginal/disgusting/a doppelganger is nowhere near the same level as sending death threats and some of the other things she's had said to her through social media :huh: Nothing excuses what they're doing, they're going above and beyond what she did :eww: 

​but are they doing it on live television .... 

Haroon

​but are they doing it on live television .... 

​Like I said, I don't think anything excuses the death threats and the horrendous things they're sending to her, live television or not :shrug: 

Woolfsmck

She is a perfect example of "stupid rich" famous for no reason..

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Pure Adrenaline

​Like I said, I don't think anything excuses the death threats and the horrendous things they're sending to her, live television or not :shrug: 

​still it's not like thousands of people are going to see it or care about those tweets where she disgraced another human being and not with texts but face to face  .... say those tweets towards her are nasty etc. but half of the people sending them would never say that in front of her or mean anything because since social network began I haven't seen case where someone who have sent dead threat to someone actually went and killed them.....where Natalia said those things with her own mouth and nothing hurts more that the words that come from someone's mouth.

so poor gal has to bear ha own fault, and all that hate towards her is deserved because this time she caused this, this hatred ..... and karma is one hell of a b---h

Judas Oyster

I wonder if her sales have gone up with this drama going on... Because I guess that's why she did it, to get more known.

Woolfsmck

​still it's not like thousands of people are going to see it or care about those tweets where she disgraced another human being and not with texts but face to face  .... say those tweets towards her are nasty etc. but half of the people sending them would never say that in front of her or mean anything because since social network began I haven't seen case where someone who have sent dead threat to someone actually went and killed them.....where Natalia said those things with her own mouth and nothing hurts more that the words that come from someone's mouth.

so poor gal has to bear ha own fault, and all that hate towards her is deserved because this time she caused this, this hatred ..... and karma is one hell of a b---h

​I don't get the death threats either.  But I agree that she has brought on the negative fan reaction herself.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Haroon

​still it's not like thousands of people are going to see it or care about those tweets where she disgraced another human being and not with texts but face to face  .... say those tweets towards her are nasty etc. but half of the people sending them would never say that in front of her or mean anything because since social network began I haven't seen case where someone who have sent dead threath to someone actually went and killed them.....where Natalia said those things with her own mouth and nothing hurts more that the words that come from someone's mouth.

​I'm not denying that she brought the hate upon herself, but there comes a time when people go too far and drag things out further than they need to be, and when people cross a limit as well - both have occurred from what I've seen :noparty: 

By your logic people should be free to say whatever they please on the internet because it's just the internet and not in person; I definitely don't agree with that because even if words aren't spoken they can still hurt :huh: Just because people may not go out and actually kill someone after sending a death threat on social media, that doesn't make them okay because it can instill a horrible amount of fear in someone :wtf: You can definitely empathise with the contestant she was rude to, but you can't say he was hurt more by what Natalia did than by what Natalia's been experiencing for the past few weeks, none of us know and none of us can speak on their behalf :shrug: 

I just don't think it needs to be a thing anymore. If it was a publicity stunt then all of this is just giving her the attention she wants. If it's not a publicity stunt then it should be moved on from because nothing's being gained from the situation from either end. I mean if people are gaining some sick and dark satisfaction out of hurling disgusting insults at someone then I think they have bigger things to worry about :spin: 

Computer

I assumed she deleted it. :flop: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived