new music

Zedd - "Addicted To A Memory"

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Yall forget Zedd is not a pop star, he's a producer and a DJ...and they mostly keep their sound for  while... Just like Calvin Harris has his distinctive recognisable sound that he overuses, so does Zedd exploit his own sound...I think it will take a while until his sound is outdated in the mainstream.

SEANGT

​mte

Ugh, actually just the entire Clarity album teas.

This song just sounds like it didn't make the cut on Clarity and got pushed to the next album.

I'll bop but I'm pressed over the same old ****.

​welcome to Zedd. Everything he has ever put out sounds like this. lol. I don't think he'll ever have a big reinvention of his sound. Tiesto I think is similar in that he has a very slow evolution over time? I could be wrong, I dont follow him that closely. But I think it's a thing some iconic DJ/Producers do. 

Tove Lo

​welcome to Zedd. Everything he has ever put out sounds like this. lol. I don't think he'll ever have a big reinvention of his sound. Tiesto I think is similar in that he has a very slow evolution over time? I could be wrong, I dont follow him that closely. But I think it's a thing some iconic DJ/Producers do. 

I can get the songs sounding the same on just one album.

​I've been following Zedd's music since 2012 and after Clarity became popular and Stay The Night came out, I knew he was heading in the direction of just milking that sound that he made. 

Yeah I guess it is what a lot of DJ's/Producers do but I mean, even Skrillex changed his entire sound, it sounds different, yet it still has his elements and you can tell it's him. Zedd just sounds like he is recycling his sound from 2012 into his new music to milk it till it goes dry aka till people are over the sound.

hop on that **** like a maniac

SEANGT

I can get the songs sounding the same on just one album.

​I've been following Zedd's music since 2012 and after Clarity became popular and Stay The Night came out, I knew he was heading in the direction of just milking that sound that he made. 

Yeah I guess it is what a lot of DJ's/Producers do but I mean, even Skrillex changed his entire sound, it sounds different, yet it still has his elements and you can tell it's him. Zedd just sounds like he is recycling his sound from 2012 into his new music to milk it till it goes dry aka till people are over the sound.

​Oh i don't know if I made it clear I agree with you. I'm frustrated with Zedd because he's obviously talented...he just needs to be more creative. I mentioned tiesto because he's the worst and all of his stuff sounds the same as well (at least until recently, I think he's switching it up now?). haha

Tove Lo

​Oh i don't know if I made it clear I agree with you. I'm frustrated with Zedd because he's obviously talented...he just needs to be more creative. I mentioned tiesto because he's the worst and all of his stuff sounds the same as well (at least until recently, I think he's switching it up now?). haha

​Yeah exactly, he is talented.

Yeah I don't like Tiesto either lol

hop on that **** like a maniac

Betty Who

Getting some serious Codec teas from the drop. I'm not a huge fan of the whole 'buildup that is more exciting than the drop' trend tbh, but I'm still looking forward to the rest of the album. :yes:

cheek2cheek

​​Aura is still his best instrumental imho...but this is so close :giveup::nooo: ​

​The whole instrumental is basically Infected Mushrooms doing I wouldn't really say its "his" best work.....

fuzzyandgreen

I was on the fence but the last minute of that song made me flip out; it's fun music that I'll dance my butt off to at the club and that's all I really wanted, so I'm happy!:excited:

Archived