Hoey

Featured Posts

homomo

Patiently waiting for new music :music:

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

I had my iPod on Shuffle-mode and it played a ton of Kesha songs.

I miss her. :cry: :cry: :cry:

n0ne

I had my iPod on Shuffle-mode and it played a ton of Kesha songs.

I miss her. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Same thing.

I used Genius mode : Dance-pop mix playlist and a lot of her songs played.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

JudasInTheDark

I'm literally never going to get over how terribly the Warrior era went. That album is SO dang good and her team royally SCREWED the era. "Last Goodbye" is like the best thing ever and could have been a giant hit for Kesha but NOOOO. I could go on and on, "Supernatural", "Gold Trans Am", etc.

PaperIz

I'm literally never going to get over how terribly the Warrior era went. That album is SO dang good and her team royally SCREWED the era. "Last Goodbye" is like the best thing ever and could have been a giant hit for Kesha but NOOOO. I could go on and on, "Supernatural", "Gold Trans Am", etc.

I KNOOOOW ugggh the album really is one of the best but they had to muder it :(

homomo

This would've been a perfect era...

Die Young - September 2012

Supernatural - January 2013

Thinking of You - April 2013

Gold Trans Am - July 2013

Last Goodbye - October 2013

It would be perfect. All the songs have guitar and the rock n roll/folk rock feel. It perfectly defines the album.

Supernatural would obviously slay as the second single, because it would be running off the momentum of Die Young, plus it's just as good or even better. Especially that chorus and breakdown. Would be an instant dance/club hit.

Thinking of You is a classic radio anthem. It's out in your face and everyone can relate to it. The pre chorus and chorus are both super catchy, yet totally make sense. And the production takes away all the anger out of you and makes you feel good.

Good Trans Am is obviously Summer Smash material to in my ears. The hook and chorus clearly define what all girls want at the end of the night, and defiantly gives off that summer feel.

And finally Last Goodbye... Not only does the title make sense to close an album era, it also possesses that feeling of sadness and moving on. Take the season change for instance. The hotness of summer will be fading away, and the sweet chill of fall and winter are on it's way. It would give people comfort after their summer flings they had, and give everyone something for when the winter comes.

blacklistedd

2 years later I really think Warriors underperformance was totally justified. Its a pretty weak record although not terrible. Doesn't help that now we know that it was basically just an incredibly diluted version of what she actually had in mind. I mean generally I like the album for what it is, but its not as good as Animal/Cannibal and its not really an underrated masterpiece.

Still love Love Into the Light and Supernatural though.

Can't wait to hear the next one. I have a feeling its going to be her best.

• 4 weeks later...
Born To Slay

I can't wait tbh, it's gonna be awesome! Just like her other albums!

SEVDALIZA

Obvii! I feel like this one will be much more her, yknow, since she's finally free from Luke :)

I'm not sure what to expect, but my expectations are sky high :legend:

operating from another world

Born To Slay

Obvii! I feel like this one will be much more her, yknow, since she's finally free from Luke :)

I'm not sure what to expect, but my expectations are sky high :legend:

She said its not gonna be that different from the stuff before.

Archived