• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
2 hours ago, Peter Cat said:

I'm a huge Miley,Demi and Selena stan so here I am 

Yasss good! Welcome :hor:

Helxig

I came here because I wanted to share this with someone and I didn't know where to go! I finally on a whim looked up Twinkle Song tonight, after months of laughing at a viral vine of her screaming the part in the middle, and I was not prepared. I welled up at the studio version, and literally cried when I saw the SNL performance :/ which really surprised me because I rarely cry. There is just something in that song that's honest, childlike, special, nostalgic, emotional... whatever, about her trying to make sense of her silly, whimsical dreams. And we all have those dreams that just don't make sense.
I think that those few musical gems that can make us feel emotion are the most powerful pieces of art.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PaperIz
4 hours ago, helxig said:

I came here because I wanted to share this with someone and I didn't know where to go! I finally on a whim looked up Twinkle Song tonight, after months of laughing at a viral vine of her screaming the part in the middle, and I was not prepared. I welled up at the studio version, and literally cried when I saw the SNL performance :/ which really surprised me because I rarely cry. There is just something in that song that's honest, childlike, special, nostalgic, emotional... whatever, about her trying to make sense of her silly, whimsical dreams. And we all have those dreams that just don't make sense.
I think that those few musical gems that can make us feel emotion are the most powerful pieces of art.

the Twinkle Song is my favorite song by Miley I believe. It's everything I love about her music and I've definitely cried over it too lol. It's a wonderful piece if music and I wish people could understand Miley the way I do when I hear it. She's really a wonderful person. Love your description of it, stan a bit :applause: 

• 1 month later...
PaperIz

I'm officially ready for new music :air: in the words of Nicki...Miley what's good??? :sis: I ssuppose she'll release something in time for the next season of the voice since she'll be a judge. (Very excited for that) anyways all my good Miley sources online have all like abandoned us so now I don't know where to turn for Miley rumors. The fanbase used to be so strong :giveup: 

• 2 weeks later...
christinahoney

Is there an uncensored release of the Bangerz tour available?

Thanks so much :)

PaperIz
3 hours ago, christinahoney said:

Is there an uncensored release of the Bangerz tour available?

Thanks so much :)

No they did the edited version for the tv special, and Diane Martel didn't feel like un-editing it or w/e after that so they just released that instead. Which is dumb lol

christinahoney
1 hour ago, PaperIz said:

No they did the edited version for the tv special, and Diane Martel didn't feel like un-editing it or w/e after that so they just released that instead. Which is dumb lol

Are you serious?! Such a flawless tour and we get to watch some fan's head cover her crotch during Love, Money, Party? for ****s sake Diane :giveup: I need those HQ performances without bleeps

Edit: Is there any kind of fan-made "DVD" on YT with multiple angles and nice audio?

PaperIz
2 hours ago, christinahoney said:

Are you serious?! Such a flawless tour and we get to watch some fan's head cover her crotch during Love, Money, Party? for ****s sake Diane :giveup: I need those HQ performances without bleeps

Edit: Is there any kind of fan-made "DVD" on YT with multiple angles and nice audio?

I've never looked actually! But yes definitely a flawless tour! It was one of the best shows I ever went to :flutter: 

• 5 months later...
PaperIz
50 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

I need new miley music :(

Me too! There are rumblings that she'll release a single this month, so we'll see!

christinahoney
3 hours ago, PaperIz said:

Me too! There are rumblings that she'll release a single this month, so we'll see!

I thought she would perform her new single at that talk show but she did some country song lol

Color me disappointed :emma:

Hope the rumblings are right

PaperIz
3 hours ago, christinahoney said:

I thought she would perform her new single at that talk show but she did some country song lol

Color me disappointed :emma:

Hope the rumblings are right

LOL! me too haha, but her vocals were so on point! I need a new album from her so bad. I wonder what genre it will be? I think it'll be rock because she's been working with this obscure indie rock band called "Stepfather"

treehouseonfire

I used to be a huge Miley stan but then she decided to focus on Liam and The Voice, and I don't know what to think. I line that she managed to get that oppurtunity to be in a talent show but I miss Bitch Miley.

PaperIz
2 hours ago, treehouseonfire said:

I used to be a huge Miley stan but then she decided to focus on Liam and The Voice, and I don't know what to think. I line that she managed to get that oppurtunity to be in a talent show but I miss Bitch Miley.

I try not to let her weirdness affect my love for her now :laughga: if liam and charity and stuff makes her happy, I'm happy lol

Archived