Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
performance

"Talking" Dog on Britain's Got Talent

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

The Judges are left open-mouthed when Marc Métral introduces his talking dog Miss Wendy.
"Congratulations, in the nine years of doing this show, Simon has said he wanted a dog that could meow or sing, and you did both, incredible," says Amanda.
Simon is totally smitten!

This was legit the best Ventriloquist act i've ever seen on BGT, so original & entertaining :lmao:

i was in stitches watching it

Vernier

Step up your game Asia :hunty:

That was amazing, the judges faces at around 2:20 :rofl:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

xoxo cupcakke

So ha is ventriloquist and uses Miss Wendy as ha puppet? PETA is not going to be happy :flower:

HausOfNena

So ha is ventriloquist and uses Miss Wendy as ha puppet? PETA is not going to be happy :flower:

mte :dies:

gagzus

Omg, I love it :deadbanana: I am still always stunned by the ability of talking by barely moving one's mouth.

​well if u look u can actually kinda see him moving his mouth but i'm more amazed how he barely touches her and she knows to open her mouth :dead: 

AyaKara

​THE GAYCAT MAKES THIS EVEN BETTER :lmao:

Jase

IT WAS SO AMAZING :lmao:

That was the best first episode of BGT ever tbh. Wendy, the guy who sang DOMO, those incredible death-defying rollerskaters..

gagzus

IT WAS SO AMAZING :lmao:

That was the best first episode of BGT ever tbh. Wendy, the guy who sang DOMO, those incredible death-defying rollerskaters..

​the death-defying rollerskaters were amazing, i felt dizzy just looking at them & i swear she hit her head off the floor as well :toofunga:

Archived