💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Drake celebrates release of human trafficker from jail, Tumblr launches dragfest

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

"Drake has many reasons to celebrate life, but on Tuesday (Apr. 7), the rapper shared what he considered the most important reason as he announced that his friend Baka has been released from jail.
“Something in the air today,” Drizzy said on Instagram. “A lot of good things happening at once. But this one means the most! Been waiting for 11 months! Baka finally home!”
[...]
According to Fader, Baka was arrested in connection with a human trafficking investigation.
Drake’s currently running his OVO pop-up shop out of Los Angeles."

source: http://www.mtv.com/news/2126495/drake-baka-release/

According to news reports from last year Baka was charged with the following, after he forced a woman into prostitution, intimated her to give her the earned money and took her debit card and used her PIN to withdraw money from her bank account:

1) Trafficking in Persons
2) Trafficking in Person Receive a Material Benefit
3) Exercise Control
4) Uttering a Death Threat
5) Assault
6) Fail to Comply with Recognizance

Tumblr was quick enough to rightfully jump on Drake's disgusting back to launch a dragfest:

"This is not a ‘your fave is problematic’ episode where someone went into Drake’s tweet history and uncovered something that could be meditated by a sincere apology. Like dude is out here fully riding for other men who exploit and enslave others in a fundamentally misogynistic and racist practice for capitalistic gain. There’s no lower bar here.

And the worst part is I can guarantee some people out there will continue stan for him, minimize his complicity in full scale oppression and curtail all appropriate backlash because of this sophisticated Nice Guy act he’s managed to pull off for years
."

Phoenix

Was never a fan of Drake, and this just makes me "not like" him even more. That guy who was released is disgusting.

💎

Tropico

This is why Tumblr is my favorite social media app

And this is not why I dislike Drake, but another reason to add onto the list. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

squeala
Yanko

i fell like he's a huge douch

he even ****ed waynes girlfriend when lil wayne was in jail

Paper Planes

Never liked him to begin with, so I just add this to the list of reasons why.

delete it fat

Supersonic

​Oh my god I forgot about that mess :messga:

RAMROD

Drake ha, tumblr! :hunty:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

​Omg, this is the first time I read this, mess. :air:

Archived