💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna - Ghosttown (Official Video)

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

Yanko

If she's so against such a "ghosttown" then why does she support countries like Israel that are known to bomb a lot of Arab countries? :spin: :spin: Such a hypocrite. :spin: :spin: 

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Reminds me of P!nk's Funhouse music video :laughga: 

I like it more than Living For Love because of this dusty and dark thing it has going on, plus it's pretty cinematic which I enjoy :party:  I'm not a fan of the shots of Madonna looking and dancing to camera though, it kind of breaks the atmosphere for me :huh: I think the duet dancing part is pretty cool, and this is the best I've seen her look in a music video in a while :flutter: 

DrewStevens

She looks fantastic, except for that exaggerated gap.

the concept is great and the dancing was on point but I feel like before the choreo it's just plain and cheesy.

Bloody

Compared to LFL video this was 100 better. :yes: I really enjoyed it. :)

Her teeth though. :rip: 

If she's so against such a "ghosttown" then why does she support countries like Israel that are known to bomb a lot of Arab countries? :spin: :spin: Such a hypocrite. :spin: :spin: 

​She doesn't support Israel any more than Gaga though? (And has in fact been making reference to both Palestine and Israel co-existing for years). Did you even watch the video anyway; it's got nothing to do with her opposition to a "ghost town" :smh:

I disagree entirely with a lot of Israel's actions but let's not ignore the Saudi led intervention too at the moment.

OT: I like the video :sweat: Her best since Die Another Day but that's not saying much :koons: 

Anomaly

Another safe and shockingly uncreative adventure in the rebellious, pro-artistic risk taking Rebel Heart era.

And where did that teeth gap come from suddenly :rip:

​She went and got that London Look

Get+the+london+look+_a3acb4d73dfb8ccaa66

Caesium

She looks so good f*ck

The burning Rebel Heart posters :air: Sis that happened without a nuclear war

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Joumana

Looks like something avril lavingne would do

guess whos up in this bitch

monketsharona

She looks so gorgeous in this video ! :wub:

I really love this song + the video ! It's her best video in years ! 

NewYorkCity

I just realised watching the video the autotune on "sooner or later" is too much  :toofunny:

It's ok I guess, better than LFL, but still... nothing happens, it is visually beautiful but 4 minutes of: omg I'm alone

and then the dance

and then happy family

Didymus

Looks like something avril lavingne would do

​I laughed and wanted to like it but apparently I'm not allowed today so :miley:

Consider this your like :fame::heart:

Archived