celeb

Katy Perry Wants "YAAAAAAS" & "Slay Mama"

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Rebel Heart

shes gonna go retell this story in her church get together and laugh with them at all those gays tho....

:air:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blake

​No,not really. She says "slay mama" in the end.. So .. Yeah :awkney:

​Slay is becoming a thing too. My friends who don't even like pop music or care for Gaga and Katy say slay. :flop: 

shes gonna go retell this story in her church get together and laugh with them at all those gays tho....

:meltdown::air:

​No she's not making fun of them :dies: The whole "YAAAS" thing spread into being a thing whenever you're excited for something or approve of something highly etc :yes: It's one of those trend phrases I guess, like "yolo" :laughga: 

​Well she says Slay mama too , and we are the fanbase who says it so :air:

SissyFromSpace

Little Monster cultural appropriation

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Haroon

​No,not really. She says "slay mama" in the end.. So .. Yeah :awkney:

​Well she says Slay mama too , and we are the fanbase who says it so :air:

​That spread also :yes: That whole thing spread into the pop culture stratosphere and even further, other artists and MTV have said it too :P The thing that sparked it were the viral Maikeeb videos I believe

Diamond Heart

Shes so cute & nice here, and the comments in this thread prove people on here will hate on her for absolutely anything :toofunny: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Dominic

How can people turn this into Gaga/Monster shade? Monsters are strange creatures... :lmao: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LoveandMagic

​No she's not making fun of them :dies: The whole "YAAAS" thing spread into being a thing whenever you're excited for something or approve of something highly etc :yes: It's one of those trend phrases I guess, like "yolo" :laughga: 

​I agree, though I hate the word "Yolo". Who started that?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Fiona Apple

​Slay is becoming a thing too. My friends who don't even like pop music or care for Gaga and Katy say slay. :flop: 

​Slay Mama tho? :awkney: She is clearly shading monsters.And I am ok with that. I think it's funny actually :sharon:

Haroon

​I agree, though I hate the word "Yolo". Who started that?

​I'm not sure if he invented it, but I'm pretty sure Drake made it explode :dies: 

Shes so cute & nice here, and the comments in this thread prove people on here will hate on her for absolutely anything :toofunny: 

​too late. it all began when she wrote that tweet about gaga. there is a reason why gags called us 'monsters':creepflop:

LoveandMagic

​I'm not sure if he invented it, but I'm pretty sure Drake made it explode :dies: 

​Actually, that makes sense. I think I remember him tweeting an apology or something for it actually. Lol. What can't Drake do?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived