• Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

This account and Asia's account :derpga: 

HYPE MODE IS ACTIVATED OMG!! 

​Oh does she have a Twitter?! I was aware of the Instagram account

PrinceGaga

​Oh does she have a Twitter?! I was aware of the Instagram account

Oh sh** maybe I flopped... I think she used to but now just has Instagram. I dont have Insta but I remember following her somewhere so :ohwell: 

LePetitGAGABLover

WAIT. Gaga made Joe's titter account in 2009?:what:. Does that mean that she is 2 years ahead of her career every time:koons:

Joe's account: 2009=Vma performance:2011

ARTPOP: 2011 (I remembered that she talked about having some of the concepts done in some 2011 interviews)= Album release:2013

watch her lead single "YAS QUEEN" produced by RedOne being surprise-released tonight as a tidal exclusive

I would die tbh

Hello, it's me

Computer

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:Jase::zilla::smoke::fthis::monsterpaw:

Dead at the ":fthis:"

:sharon: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

FGGrayson

Oh no, i dont wanna hype myself, i wont, i wont :cryga:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

LoveandMagic

Gaga and RedOne penned many of my faves! 

Yass Gaga and RedOne give me the music that I love!:pawsup:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Bradley

So glad that she's still working with RedOne, it's been a while since she last went to the studio with him. We need more teases. :hor:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived