The Child

"She will sing ​Live"

"Live "

"Live"

"Live"

will you guys ever learn

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

​REPORTED

I MEAN GO AWAY ! OKAY ! WE GET IT ! YOU DON'T LIKE BRITNEY THEN IT'S A LOSS FOR YOU ! :bye:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD

That is so sad :neyde:

Well at least this way, Iggy can rephrase her part carefully and edit it if she messed up. :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Battle 4 Ur Life

I wouldn't mind tbh. It's Britney we're talking about. Come on. Let her do her thing.

:awkney:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

HANZ

​REPORTED

I MEAN GO AWAY ! OKAY ! WE GET IT ! YOU DON'T LIKE BRITNEY THEN IT'S A LOSS FOR YOU ! :bye:

​I like her but I have no problem dragging my favs when they deserve it

I just dragged gaga in that the edge of glory thread

someone was to spill the tea you know

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PaperIz

​I am listening to that song right now :lmao: :neyde: Illuminati. 

​sleeeey lol. I mean I really get why she may be anxious because of that, but in Vegas she's at least comfortable. Plus she could have some other personal matter to attend to. She is a human being after all.

Alien Tulip

​we should?

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

we don't owe ha ****

​Britney may not be the performer she was during 1998 to 2004 but at least she's doing it for her fans. I don't see how you can be so belligerent and angry over her pre recording her performance when you don't even like her. You can call her a bad performer all you want but no matter what you say, she is a pop icon in pop music and will be remembered for a long long time. She's been through a lot and has battled depression, anxiety, insecurity issues etc but still manages to try performing at least. Britney could have retired if she wanted to according to her manager Larry but she wants to do more for her fans until she is ready to retire. I don't like "pretty girls" but I'm glad she's having fun since this is the happiest we've seen her since 2005. She clearly doesn't feel the need to promote anymore because its her choice and she just wants to put out  music for her fans. 

HANZ

​reported as well :coffee:

​for what exactly?

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

HANZ

​Britney may not be the performer she was during 1998 to 2004 but at least she's doing it for her fans. I don't see how you can be so belligerent and angry over her pre recording her performance when you don't even like her. You can call her a bad performer all you want but no matter what you say, she is a pop icon in pop music and will be remembered for a long long time. She's been through a lot and has battled depression, anxiety, insecurity issues etc but still manages to try performing at least. Britney could have retired if she wanted to according to her manager Larry but she wants to do more for her fans until she is ready to retire. I don't like "pretty girls" but I'm glad she's having fun since this is the happiest we've seen her since 2005. She clearly doesn't feel the need to promote anymore because its her choice and she just wants to put out  music for her fans. 

​again she is one of my favs, I have her discography, along with Madonna, lady gaga, miley cyrus and christina aguilera

but all of this is embarrasing

being an entertainer is HER job and I am the client since I buy her stuff so I have every ****ing right to demand for at least something good you know

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

Caesium

​I like her but I have no problem dragging my favs when they deserve it

I just dragged gaga in that the edge of glory thread

someone was to spill the tea you know

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

​Saying that it should have had a better music video is not a drag

Just spilling the tea

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

PaperIz

​for what exactly?

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

​hateful obnoxious spam:kisses:  now busy izzy won't even give you one more glance:lolly:

HANZ

​Saying that it should have had a better music video is not a drag

Just spilling the tea

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

​I meant the joseph kahn vs gaga situation not the video itself

ib1aaqHKuzw2lB.gif

Alien Tulip

​again she is one of my favs, I have her discography, along with Madonna, lady gaga, miley cyrus and christina aguilera

but all of this is embarrasing

​I just don't see how its embarrassing when no one is going to care if she pre records it. You really think they're gonna expose her on the news and outlets? She's pre recorded some performances during her prime as well. Many artists have done so including Pink, madonna, justin timberlake, beyonce etc. Britney clearly doesn't care to have a comeback because she already cemented her mark on the industry. She's done it all already and doesn't need to appeal to the younger generation to have a solid career.

RAMROD

We need more quarrel in.here

tattoo16.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived