💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bjork: "Sound is the n***** of the world"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Sister

Context goes out the window when this word is used for all kinds of modern day violence and offensive behavior and by using it at all, this deems Bjork laughable to even try it. I don't choose which people can use it, to me no one uses it or we ALL do. There is no in between.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fanta

Don't compare people who actually fought for people's rights to Tumblr fanboys who bully artists because they are OUTRAGED!!!!111. That's like comparing Martin Luther King to Azalea Banks.

​Why am I just seeing this. Since this thread has been brought up, I 100% agree.

People who have no business in countless movements always seem to go the extra mile, especially teens on Tumblr and Twitter with their faux outrage. Ironically they're the first to preach about love and equality but jump on the next hating bandwagon when an artist says something ignorant here and there. Not that people aren't allowed to voice their opinion, and I'm not black, but I know when I see some white gay teen FOR EXAMPLE more outraged online than a black person who can actually be affected by things like this...it is bull****.

I'm sitting here waiting for someone to call me racist and ignorant but this is the unfortunate truth. It's always nice to see people come together against negativity but the line is always crossed where I end up giving people the side eye.

Swan Heart

It's not such big of a deal, just let it go already.. :madge:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

blacklistedd

For another person people would bash them to hell for this and boycott their music. Its amazing the way people pick and choose when to go hardcore with their supposed high principles and when to brush something aside and keep consuming.

Archived