new music

New R8 Snippet: Never Gonna Die

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

WAIT its not rihanna? :air: I knew it was too good to be true. This song sounds fun, catchy, relatable, and the production is just slayage which is the opposite of R8. Damn I thought Rihanna was going back to being fun like Loud, good girl gone bad and talk that talk :cry: 

​You claim you once were a navy and actually thought this was Rihanna singing. Mess

Guys from the way it seems she's releasing R8 November of this year, I mean why else have 3 singles out whom some claim are official and some claim promotional and tons of snippets and reports of new producers working on the album as of right now. Sis this **** is far from done, she's pulling a Nicki Minaj remember how Nicki kind of started promoting her new album late 2011 with Roman in Moscow, Stupid Hoe, Roman Holiday and then into 2012 with Starships and then another promo song Roman reloaded and then finally the album in summer. What sort of pre-promo set up is this. Seriously Riri bring out the big guns where is the damn smash hit of R8. This girl has been delivering monsters of a hit, she works on them for less than a year and they dominate world wide and now she has had 3 years and she is not delivering. 

​It's not coming out in November. It's coming out very soon. 

JustPokeHerFace

Even though this is not her, I've enjoyed the snippets from her album much more than the full songs. 

Blue Jeans

yas rih! slay!!!! the full song leakedTT!!!!! 

Bitch u better have my money, crashing my party like this aint fun​

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived