new video

Rihanna - "American Oxygen" (Official Video)

Yanko

Featured Posts

chris777

The video is meh, and the song gets to repetitive after 4 minutes, like really annoying, should've cut that last minute. Is this gonna be a single? Everything is so confusion, no cohesive era-feeling. Such a pity, she can do better.

She is looking flawless btw, best she's looked this era tbh.

​I was wondering that, but BBHMM seems more like the second single. I mean, for now I think is a buzz single. Is not even released on iTunes and she hasn't said much about it.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is so controversial though? Is it the nipples? The not so positive image of America? I feel like over patriotic fools will think this is controversial or offensive. The same people who thought Born In The U.S.A by Bruce Springsteen was a patriotic anthem :rip: 

The message is shedding light on certain issues in US society, how is that not clear? Can you explain more? This post isn't meant to be offensive, btw. 

​Very well said :applause: 

juicyjuicy

I can't watch it yet unfortunately...Is there any other place?

Also, it doesn't matter if RiRi is an American citizen or not - she's showing off her patriotism and love for her new beginnings in America, and that's what we should be focusing on and celebrating. <3

Prismatic

Is Rhenna coming for Medoner's last remaining weaves? The video is giving an American Life (album/music music) teas.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Great video. I see why some might not like it, maybe even hate it, but for me is great.

Still hoping for BBHMM music video.

​she confirmed the BBHMM video on Jimmy Kimmel! 

Why are people saying she isn't even american? The song would make no sense at all if she was american :lmao:

​exactly :smh: She lives in America. She moved to America when she was 16. She's an American citizen. When you move to this country and your a legal resident here, you're an American. 

​I was wondering that, but BBHMM seems more like the second single. I mean, for now I think is a buzz single. Is not even released on iTunes and she hasn't said much about it.

​Hmm, she hasn't specifically said BBHMM is the second single, but she promoted it. Though it's so strange cause she is being very quiet about R8, even the name is still uncertain.

Whispering

​exactly :smh: She lives in America. She moved to America when she was 16. She's an American citizen. When you move to this country and your a legal resident here, you're an American. 

No, she is not an American citizen. Living in the US for a certain amount of time does not give one automatic citizenship. 

FGGrayson

Yas, smart business woman!! Get those streams for BB with Tidal, yaaaas!! with Tidal stream she ready to snatch weaves, ha power, slé

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Morphine Prince

Why are people saying she isn't even american? The song would make no sense at all if she was american :lmao:

​This :lmao: 

The song is literally about immigrants "making it" in America and then the video incorporates relevant issues in American society. 

No, she is not an American citizen. Living in the US for a certain amount of time does not give one automatic citizenship. 

​"You can apply for U.S. citizenship after you have lived in the U.S. forfive years as a permanent resident or after three years if you are married to a U.S. citizen. Count five or three years from the date you became a permanent resident. In fact, you can apply for citizenshipthree months before you reach that date"

http://www.brmrs.org/how2cit.html

She has been living here since she was 15. She is 27 now. She is a citizen goodbye.

Archived