💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new video

Rihanna - "American Oxygen" (Official Video)

Yanko

Featured Posts

Spock

​you're extremely annoying :wtf: 

Nope I'm not sitting, I'm going to continue standing :hehe: If you have nothing negative to say then why are you saying the nonsense that you are? :wtf:  It's a good meaning. It's showing America as a whole at this day in age and through it's history of historic events and events that have moved or shifted America in some shape or form. The video has importance and the majority will see that. You "like" the video, but have negative things to say about it?? I don't think she is asking for controversy at all... There's nothing controversial about not wearing a bra under a shirt :smh: If you can't look past the fact that she isn't wearing a bra and into the actual importance of the video then that's your loss. 

​If you don't see the controversy aspect of this music video, then you are truly the definition of a blind stan. Yes, I like it but I can criticize. I don't YAAASSSSS SLAAYYY MAMA at everything my fave does. I love the song, the Lana like visuals, the grey hair, the parachute. All that ****. But as a message video, I don't see it. The fact that my opinion bothers you so much says more about you as a stan than me who, according to you, can't see past her nipples.

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

​If you don't see the controversy aspect of this music video, then you are truly the definition of a blind stan. Yes, I like it but I can criticize. I don't YAAASSSSS SLAAYYY MAMA at everything my fave does. I love the song, the Lana like visuals, the grey hair, the parachute. All that ****. But as a message video, I don't see it. The fact that my opinion bothers you so much says more about you as a stan than me who, according to you, can't see past her nipples.

What is so controversial though? Is it the nipples? The not so positive image of America? I feel like over patriotic fools will think this is controversial or offensive. The same people who thought Born In The U.S.A by Bruce Springsteen was a patriotic anthem :rip: 

The message is shedding light on certain issues in US society, how is that not clear? Can you explain more? This post isn't meant to be offensive, btw. 

lego

​a very important one

So accurate. :lmao: :air: :rip: 

FreePalestine

Spock

What is so controversial though? Is it the nipples? The not so positive image of America? I feel like over patriotic fools will think this is controversial or offensive. The same people who thought Born In The U.S.A by Bruce Springsteen was a patriotic anthem :rip: 

The message is shedding light on certain issues in US society, how is that not clear? Can you explain more? This post isn't meant to be offensive, btw. 

​But that's exactly the thing. 90% of the US are over patriotic fools. If there is one thing they don't like is people reminding them of their race issues and here Rihanna is doing exactly that. Everybody is so fixed on the nipples I mentioned lol, but it's not it. I think that the juxtaposition of the s-xy imagery on top of one of the World Trade Center towers falling will anger people. Fox News had a whole segment about the Telephone music video controversy and homos-xualization of teens or some **** like that. There was a huge deal because Beyonce included soundbites from the Challenger crash in XO. In perspective, how do you think people will react to the music video, which features a song that's all about America with footage of what was arguably the harshest times in recent American history? Maybe it won't be that controversial, but she is clearly trying to get a message across and poking the bear

Chic

​But that's exactly the thing. 90% of the US are over patriotic fools. If there is one thing they don't like is people reminding them of their race issues and here Rihanna is doing exactly that. Everybody is so fixed on the nipples I mentioned lol, but it's not it. I think that the juxtaposition of the s-xy imagery on top of one of the World Trade Center towers falling will anger people. Fox News had a whole segment about the Telephone music video controversy and homos-xualization of teens or some **** like that. There was a huge deal because Beyonce included soundbites from the Challenger crash in XO. In perspective, how do you think people will react to the music video, which features a song that's all about America with footage of what was arguably the harshest times in recent American history? Maybe it won't be that controversial, but she is clearly trying to get a message across and poking the bear

How about expressing your opinion in a mature and non-delusional manner? This is clearly an exaggeration and any denial of that shows your blind distaste for something that you know nothing about. How about you talk about issues that concern you (i.e ones you're educated about) rather than making such insulting and untrue accusations?

Morphine Prince

​But that's exactly the thing. 90% of the US are over patriotic fools. If there is one thing they don't like is people reminding them of their race issues and here Rihanna is doing exactly that. Everybody is so fixed on the nipples I mentioned lol, but it's not it. I think that the juxtaposition of the s-xy imagery on top of one of the World Trade Center towers falling will anger people. Fox News had a whole segment about the Telephone music video controversy and homos-xualization of teens or some **** like that. There was a huge deal because Beyonce included soundbites from the Challenger crash in XO. In perspective, how do you think people will react to the music video, which features a song that's all about America with footage of what was arguably the harshest times in recent American history? Maybe it won't be that controversial, but she is clearly trying to get a message across and poking at the bear a bit

Ok, I see what you mean. I'm just not a delusional American so I actually see this as a positive video. But I suppose the intellectually inferior Fox News audience will misunderstand it and label it "Anti-American" 

Spock

How about expressing your opinion in a mature and non-delusional manner? This is clearly an exaggeration and any denial of that shows blind distaste for something that you know nothing about. How about you talk about issues that concern you (i.e ones you're educated about) rather than making such insulting and untrue accusations?

​Ouch that was a bit harsh, rude and totally uncalled for. I exaggerated but it's the truth that many, many people in the US are incredibly patriotic, especially the ones in conservative media. And I would say I'm pretty sure I know what I'm saying since, while I'm not from there, I studied American History for four years in high school and am currently in my third year of American Literature and Western History in uni. You should stick to what you know too, which from what I gather doesn't seem to be a lot:kissga:

Spock

Ok, I see what you mean. I'm just not a delusional American so I actually see this as a positive video. But I suppose the intellectually inferior Fox News audience will misunderstand it and label it "Anti-American" 

​Yeah me neither and I think it's dope, but I'm pretty sure it will come back and bite her in the ass. But then again, I may be wrong and maybe people won't care :shrug:

elijahfan

This Tidal **** is legit starting to piss me off. So now what? They want to make us pay to see music videos? It feels like blackmail.

Arturo

Why are people saying she isn't even american? The song would make no sense at all if she was american :lmao:

monketsharona

This Tidal **** is legit starting to piss me off. So now what? They want to make us pay to see music videos? It feels like blackmail.

Nobody will pay as it's all over the internet and free...

She's even losing the few coins she could have got thanks to a vevo release or iTunes release as promotional single... they want more money but they don't even realise nobody wants tidal, even their stans lol

chris777

Great video. I see why some might not like it, maybe even hate it, but for me is great.

Still hoping for BBHMM music video.

The video is meh, and the song gets to repetitive after 4 minutes, like really annoying, should've cut that last minute. Is this gonna be a single? Everything is so confusion, no cohesive era-feeling. Such a pity, she can do better.

She is looking flawless btw, best she's looked this era tbh.

Archived