💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new video

Rihanna - "American Oxygen" (Official Video)

Yanko

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Link to it? I can't find it. 

Lmao at them thinking we'll run to subscribe to Tidal over a video. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​:lmao: That's exactly what I thought
I get that she's trying to make a statement on american racism and immigration laws and **** (although it doesn't really work because it's just a bunch of clips edited together by Lana) but the US conservatives will bite her in the ass and the likes of Fox News are going to have a field day with it.

Plus, she isn't even American

​You realize that when you become a citizen of America, you are considered American. If you something negative to say about a video with an incredible meaning you're a complete asshole. 

MonsterOfSpain

I'm not even American and I loved the video. Nice message :applause:

Also that nipple scene was nice 

To american centred. Won't do well in Europe 

​99.99% sure it wont be released in Europe lol

Morphine Prince

Great video with a great message shedding light on real issues. 

Love the song, I hope it's a hit. 

And you don't need to be American to get it. 

Spock

​You realize that when you become a citizen of America, you are considered American. If you something negative to say about a video with an incredible meaning you're a complete asshole. 

​Ohhhh shots fired 

First of all, sit the **** back down. Rihanna is from Barbados, not the United States. She may have a green card that allows her to stay in the country but she isn't an American citizen.
Second, I don't have anything negative to say since I said that I liked the video and the song.
And third, I'm sorry that you don't like my opinion that a bunch of shock American history clips stitched together over a Rihanna song don't really form a cohesive message. They're just a bunch of shock American history clips stitched together over a Rihanna song.

You don't think Rihanna knew what she was doing by editing footage of 9/11 over her behind an American flag with a crop top, no bra and her nipples on parade? She wanted controversy and she sure as sh*t is going to get it. So don't insult me, stop riding my **** and let people have their own opinions dumbass.

who will love me when the night is over

Gagamel

the production is so messy tho? so many unnecessary sounds.... would have been a bop otherwise

Vernier

Pretty much the kind of video I expected hearing the song, so no surprises there :toofunny: I think it's good, but nothing that connects with me that much :emma:

Also, I'm still not sure what she's trying to do this era :rip: I understand she seems to be trying to be more "serious", but it feels half-arsed, like she's not fully committing.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

​Ohhhh shots fired 

First of all, sit the **** back down. Rihanna is from Barbados, not the United States. She may have a green card that allows her to stay in the country but she isn't an American citizen.
Second, I don't have anything negative to say since I said that I liked the video and the song.
And third, I'm sorry that you don't like my opinion that a bunch of shock American history clips stitched together over a Rihanna song don't really form a cohesive message. They're just a bunch of shock American history clips stitched together over a Rihanna song.

You don't think Rihanna knew what she was doing by editing footage of 9/11 over her behind an American flag with a crop top, no bra and her nipples on parade? She wanted controversy and she sure as sh*t is going to get it. So don't insult me, stop riding my **** and let people have their own opinions dumbass.

​you're extremely annoying :wtf: 

Nope I'm not sitting, I'm going to continue standing :hehe: If you have nothing negative to say then why are you saying the nonsense that you are? :wtf:  It's a good meaning. It's showing America as a whole at this day in age and through it's history of historic events and events that have moved or shifted America in some shape or form. The video has importance and the majority will see that. You "like" the video, but have negative things to say about it?? I don't think she is asking for controversy at all... There's nothing controversial about not wearing a bra under a shirt :smh: No I don't think she thought dip****s like you would over a--lyze stuff and not pay attention to the important message in the video in replace to her being braless. Wow it is so controversial to not wear a bra under a shirt. If you can't look past her not wearing a bra under a shirt then that's your problem and your loss. I don't think she was asking for controversy, she created something meaningful and those who find it "controversial" are idiots.  It is shedding light on important issues in the past and present day. Historical, monumental events to this country. The song has a good meaning and so does the video. 

NewYorkCity

Ok just saw it.

omg I was expecting a kiss america ass mess and it was the opposite :toofunny: 

SlÊ, I like it! 

Pierre

It's good, but it doesn't feel Rihanna at all. She's changing her sound, IDK hoow Tidal will affect that. I really like the sounds between the song, very Bjork. :legend: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pure Adrenaline

the last 20 seconds were the best part of the video imo 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived