💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

Rihanna - "American Oxygen" (TIDAL exclusive)

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

VelmaDinkley

Not so bad... Though I'm not seeing in the three songs we know the songs she could perform in 15 years...

I wonder if the rest of the album is better... I wish it's better, I really love Rihanna but for the moment I'm disappointed of the material from R8  she gave, especially after 2 years with no albums... 

​Yeah me too I'm generally over her right now. The only song that sounds somewhat promising is Higher but every other snippet sounds weak as phuck. I hope theres a good song on the album. Plus she sings badly again and i'm not spending my coins to see this lab mouse perform half a lyric in each song on tour. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VelmaDinkley

Not so bad... Though I'm not seeing in the three songs we know the songs she could perform in 15 years...

I wonder if the rest of the album is better... I wish it's better, I really love Rihanna but for the moment I'm disappointed of the material from R8  she gave, especially after 2 years with no albums... 

​Yeah me too I'm generally over her right now. The only song that sounds somewhat promising is Higher but every other snippet sounds weak as phuck. I hope theres a good song on the album. Plus she sings badly again and i'm not spending my coins to see this lab mouse perform half a lyric in each song on tour. 

Pure Adrenaline

r u srs u all ... this is probably one of her best songs released in recent years....u all need damn doctor

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Tropico

American Oxygen :music: 

Thank God for this. It's saved R8 era.

But her vocals have gone to hell (based on last night's performance) so she can't even perform this live.

:deadbanana: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

monketsharona

​I agree on all of this... During Unapologetic she had very good performances, what she did yesterday was horrible, like during TTT era... She really need to train her voice.

I'll give R8 a chance of course ! I'm still curious to see who is going to feature on it too. But I won't hold my breath...

MonsterOfSpain

This sounds good but it's too long and repetitive at first listen.

Hopefully it will grow on me though

FFXSoul91

I hardly see the point of "Hi-Fi" music if they're going to have exclusives with ****ty production like this.

Tropico

​I agree on all of this... During Unapologetic she had very good performances, what she did yesterday was horrible, like during TTT era... She really need to train her voice.

I'll give R8 a chance of course ! I'm still curious to see who is going to feature on it too. But I won't hold my breath...

Yeah. Her performance of Diamonds at the AMAs in 2013 slayed. Her vocals were good that era. 

Now :deadbanana: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Psychedelic

I like this song.

I don't support this Tidal thing either. But I've always said it's ok to do illegal downloads as long as you actually end up buying the music you truly appreciate the most, and now everyone is okay with piracy and illegal download content. It's just a bit cuiours to me!

MonsterOfSpain

I like this song.

I don't support this Tidal thing either. But I've always said it's ok to do illegal downloads as long as you actually end up buying the music you truly appreciate the most, and now everyone is okay with piracy and illegal download content. It's just a bit cuiours to me!​

I don't think that's an actual thing... it's actually been going on for a lot of time now. 

Haroon

I kinda like it :music: Probably my favourite on a first listen from the 3 released so far from the album. All 3 songs have been so different so far, I wonder about the rest of the songs on the album :popcorn: 

Archived