music news

Nicki minaj will release EXCLUSIVE CONTENT

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

...on TIDAL :smh: 

http://mypinkfriday.com/news/245173

Nicki Minaj is preparing to release exclusive content/footage that you will be able to access through streaming service TIDAL.

"Preparing my exclusive footage for #Tidal," she tweeted. "Lots of stuff. Secret stuff," she continued to tease.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yepiz92

they should stop trying to make tidal happen its not going to happen.

LePetitGAGABLover

It will be available in YouTube and in other sources one hour after she uploads it to Tidal. So :bye:

GagaXCupcakke

I'm going to be so upset if tidal becomes a thing. I don't need to add 10 dollars to monthly bills :toofunny:

LePetitGAGABLover

I'm going to be so upset if tidal becomes a thing. I don't need to add 10 dollars to monthly bills :toofunny:

​Apple streaming is coming. It's nearly impossible for them to compete with Apple AND Spotify. :lolly:

Cody Draco

This Tidal travesty is actually turning me off from Nicki but she basically has to be a part of it. :awkney:

Spyro

awesome, they're releasing exclusive content on a service I will never pay for, yet I'll stilll hear it. :lolly: 

Spyro the Dragon

RAMROD

All these exclusive only work if it is DRM locked tbh.

Otherwise people can still rip it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch

This better be music or demos, im not here for just tour videos and stuff :koons:

Tbh, all this exclusive content (that isnt exclusive because it gets ripped :Chica: ) is great, so slay a bit Tidal :applause: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Yanko

awesome, they're releasing exclusive content on a service I will never pay for, yet I'll stilll hear it. :lolly: 

​same 

:lana:

Ferrer Zorola

someone remove those stupid super hero stuff from her wrists NOW! :toofunny:

Praying for her and this TIDAL mess

​well hello there who's the guy on your pic

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived