other

Newcomers that are here to stay

Bloody

Featured Posts

Sam Smith will certainly be around for another album or two at least and maybe Lorde too

Computer

Iggy will be gone soon.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Dorothy Gale

I'm not a huge Lorde fan, but she has staying power. Meghan, Sam and Toe Love won't be around for long. 

Chic

Sam will have a semi successful next single out of hype and his career will die down

Nothing about him screams star power or creative talent

Also he can be perceived as far too annoying and a non-heteronormative male to have any sort of consistent longevity, like a slightly more serious and less flamboyant Adam Lambert

Sam Smith will need to re-invent for longevity.

There will come a time when the Adele-Lana-Ed-Sam sound will seem dreadfully boring and dated.

Dominic

Meghan has potential but I can't really think of anyone becoming a constantly big pop competitor. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Lorde. I don't know about Sam. I don't see him evolving that much musically, and I think people will get bored with him, honestly.

xzxyyxzx

Ariana GrandSlè is one of the best performers of her generation, she's definitely here to stay. I want the Disney Trinity to stay as well even though they're not really new comers.

FrozenKookie

Sam Smith has a lot of fans here in the Philippines and yes it's that easy, so I'm very sure he'll be around for years. 

Monster2015

Sam it depends. I think another album will decide that. Hozier is someone that has potential! And from the looks of Ariana's tour, she will be like Madonna (a tour artist) 

Runway

I can only think of Ariana. All of them are incredibly smaller than the 2000's stars though 

Isn't lorde kind of over. She had one smash, a small hit, several flops and an album with ARTPOP level sales :toofunny:

Archived