Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

​wha

​Someone told me about a story about how Madeon said "The Good Natured" stole the Mary Jane Holland instrumental and recorded over it and it was always for Gaga but it's not true.

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

I know :awkney:  jokes also exist. My point still stands.

Judging people by their internet activity is awkward. Do you know him in real life lol.  Just because you both share same opinion doesn't mean he is educated. So your opinion = education :awkney: ?

​We are friends tho, we don't just talk about Azealia.

Jay.P

​If Madeon said that MJH was originally made for Gaga, he is lying. His publishing site said otherwise. :later:

​I probably misworded that. He had already made the instrumental but not for anyone in particular. Gaga heard it when they met and wanted to change it and use it for MJH. That's what I understood from him :shrug: I don't know if The Good Natured recorded vocals before or after Gaga's demo.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Yanko

​Shame. It was a really good article. 

Care to bop with me along to Ice Princess, Judas and Alejandro?

​im already bopping to heavy metal and reflective :woohoo:

LoveandMagic

​im already bopping to heavy metal and reflective :woohoo:

​That's probably my favorite off of BWET!!!! Lemme get my dance heels on! :omgexcited:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Tove Lo

​I probably misworded that. He had already made the instrumental but not for anyone. Gaga heard it when they met and wanted to change it and use it for MJH. That's what I understood from him :shrug: I don't know if The Good Natured recorded vocals before or after Gaga. 

​They recorded before because the instrumental to the MJH demo was on there, but it was licensed under The Good Natured and the song name as "Revenge (Can't Beat The Machines Instrumental)" and had Madeon credited as the producer.

Also the year for the instrumental on the site is 2011.

Jay.P

​They recorded before because the instrumental to the MJH demo was on there, but it was licensed under The Good Natured and the song name as "Revenge (Can't Beat The Machines Instrumental)" and had Madeon credited as the producer.

Also the year for the instrumental on the site is 2011.

Ah, I didn't know that. Now I remember it was you I got the instrumental from :P 

i found Madeon's tweet 

Do you hear that? It's poison.

MarryTheSequins

My god do you guys know anything about hip hop? Or even music in general? That's what SAMPLING is. Azealia wrote her verses. She credited the old song. Can you guys just grow up and move on, yes she fell out with Gaga, it doesn't mean Everytime she releases something you have to drag it to the pits as part of your stan card renewal :smh: 

Judas Oyster

It's so interesting what the internet can give us of info haha.

Judas Oyster

And she did copy and way of sing on 'Soda', where she copied Cassie's 'Me & U'

BornAsUnic0rn

My god do you guys know anything about hip hop? Or even music in general? That's what SAMPLING is. Azealia wrote her verses. She credited the old song. Can you guys just grow up and move on, yes she fell out with Gaga, it doesn't mean Everytime she releases something you have to drag it to the pits as part of your stan card renewal :smh: 

​Other artists steal but Gaga is sampling Art. That's the difference on GGD

Ah, I didn't know that. Now I remember it was you I got the instrumental from :P 

i found Madeon's tweet 

​wow. never saw that tweet  before. but informative tho 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Tove Lo

i found Madeon's tweet 

​Hahaha yeah. 

Hmm well then.

Desperado

This forum is dead as **** but when a hate thread towards Azealia is opened all of you come to attack her. 

Tove Lo

This forum is dead as **** but when a hate thread towards Azealia is opened all of you come to attack her. 

​Hopefully you know I never said anything rude about her sampling. :sweat: 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived