Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

Yanko

Nothing wrong with sampling I think it's cool, but why bring what Gaga sampled into this? Why bring Gaga up every time someone wants to defend an artist here? :huh:

​it's just shows the double standards :shrug: and theres nothing wrong with sampling when it's done right and everyone is credited 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong with sampling I think it's cool, but why bring what Gaga sampled into this? Why bring Gaga up every time someone wants to defend an artist here? :huh:

​isnt it kind of expected now? everytime something is with someone else.. Gagas name has to come up. ha impacT 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Phoenix

Education is not only about studying in the university or college. It's something you get from home.

You gave yourself right to judge people on here based on the education they bring from home. And put them bellow that member. Hm...

💎

Paper Gangsta

Education is not only about studying in the university or college. It's something you get from home.

I know :awkney:  jokes also exist. My point still stands.

Judging people by their internet activity is awkward. Do you know him in real life lol.  Just because you both share same opinion doesn't mean he is educated. So your opinion = education :awkney: ?

Yanko

​Madeon already explained the MJH situation. Clearly, you have been paying attention...

​i;'ve been paying attention 

people said that azelaia should create original beats and it doesnt count as her music but gaga did the same

it's just double standards 

(did madeon create that instrumental for gaga? ) 

Andreyw

​Because it's cool to drag Gaga , don't you know? :green:

Jay.P

​it's just shows the double standards :shrug: and theres nothing wrong with sampling when it's done right and everyone is credited 

​Of course there's nothing wrong with it, but where are the double standards? Gaga was DRAGGED by many people here for using the Donatella and MJH instrumentals :shrug: I remember there was even a thread called "Donatella instrumental scandal.." :smh:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

BUT Azealia gave them credit and probably told them prior before recording?? She's had problems about sampling before but she's learned. 

​Okay. :applause: 

Yanko

​Of course there's nothing wrong with it, but where are the double standards? Gaga was DRAGGED by many people here for using the Donatella and MJH instrumentals :shrug:

​why was she dragged? because people here dont understand the concept of sampling and they dont get that it's okay to sample something 

and im not dragging gaga 

Neptune

​i;'ve been paying attention 

people said that azelaia should create original beats and it doesnt count as her music but gaga did the same

it's just double standards 

(did madeon create that instrumental for gaga? ) 

​The instrumental was only officially and commercially released for Gaga.

That is different from getting someone else's song, which was already officially released, and change the lyrics of the verses.

​Because it's cool to drag Gaga , don't you know? :green:

​thiS! 

Andreyw

Also , one thing is to sample 2-3 stupid words from a song (which might accidentaly coincide) than sampling the whole instrumental :rip:

Jay.P

​why was she dragged? because people here dont understand the concept of sampling and they dont get that it's okay to sample something 

and im not dragging gaga 

​Never said you were dragging her, just saying there were no double standards.

And my bad for mentioning MJH, it was actually made for Gaga first and that band sang over it. It's about Donatella and Aura :)

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Yanko

​The instrumental was only officially and commercially released for Gaga.

That is different from getting someone else's song, which was already officially released, and change the lyrics of the verses.

​yes it's different but it's still  kinda same :air: sae for donatella but theres nothing wrong with it

same for aura but theres NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! :air: 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived