💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith Flaunts Dramatic Weight Loss at Latest Red Carpet!

GAGA101

Featured Posts

Sam Smith showed off his recent weight loss during a few press stops in Europe yesterday, and many are pointing out that he's looking thinner than ever.

The "Stay With Me" singer stopped by the Vivement Dimanche television show in Paris, as well as the NRJ Music Tour in Lille, in an effort to promote his current world tour. On both carpets, Smith flaunted his thin frame but remained covered up in coats to stay warm.

I need to buy that book he is using  :gum:

Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/642441/whoa-sam-smith-flaunts-dramatic-weight-loss-at-latest-red-carpet-appearances-see-for-yourself?cmpid=sn-111021-facebook-na-eonline

Lady Gaga account with daily news, photos & more on Twitter!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I wanna cut that hair off, but aside from that he looks great and he's clearly done well to lose some weight!

chris777

Hmmm i don't want to be offensive, but his head looks SO big. He better eat/get fit or something.

Gohan

I can't believe people are calling him "a living penis" because his head is big :toofunny:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

RAMROD

Not sure Sam Smith or walking stick :sis:

Hmmm i don't want to be offensive, but his head looks SO big. He better eat/get fit or something.

Ya does not look proportional anymore.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FGGrayson

looks weird, his head is big :air:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

LePetitGAGABLover

I can't believe people are calling him "a living penis" because his head is big :toofunny:

:trootea:

Prismatic

I'm happy that he lost weight, but his head looks really weird (unproportional) to the rest of his body. He looks a lot better when he was 14 pounds bigger. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived