💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doctors discover lemon-sized tumor in 'Big Ang' Raiola's throat

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

Get well soon, Big Ang! Mob Wives star Angela Raiola has been hospitalized in her native Staten Island, N.Y. for a throat tumor, Us Weekly can confirm. Suffering from neck pain in recent weeks, the reality TV star and owner of the Drunken Monkey bar has been admitted for treatment for what TMZ calls a mass the size of a lemon. It is not known if the tumor is cancerous.

Raiola, who appears on VH1's Mob Wives and its spinoff, Big Ang, was shooting another reality series at the time of her health scare.

A longtime smoker, Raiola, 51, has said in the past that she often tries to kick the habit. "I do it every year for like two months and then I go back," she once told NJ.com. "I don't want to smoke, but I just can't help it. Now, they give you this medicine and I don't like to take medicine. They want to give you this stuff — they say it gives you these crazy nightmares, I don't need that. I'll just smoke." (It is unclear if smoking contributed to her recent health issues.)

Despite her medical setback, Raiola remains in good spirits, and mingled with fans Tuesday, March 31, at a mock funeral for reality TV in NYC's Times Square. A stunt as part of the launch of AOL's series Connected, the event also featured appearances by Jon Gosselin, Tila Tequila, and Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro. It was officiated by Apprentice alum Omarosa.

:( I have a good feeling this was probably caused by all of her smoking, especially considering how rugged her voice has always sounded.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/big-ang-raiola-hospitalized-with-lemon-sized-throat-tumor-201524

delete it fat

Evan Peters

How does she eat or drink? :wtf: bc that sounds bigger than the circumference of your throat

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived