Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Sims 3: Cheek To Cheek Special Collection

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

I am glad to present you guys the newest video to one of my favourite collections that I’ve done - The PBS Cheek To Cheek Live! collection that includes various designer robes, gowns and matching jewelry that lights up your heart and brings you in a time where jazz hands and snapping fingers were the thing. Feel old glam New York and take a look at all of the outfits right here!

lamaisongaga.com

Bad Bromance

Wow, did you make this video??  If so, you're super talented!!  The video is amazing so kudos to you!!!  :worship:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Tropico

HOW DO YOU DO THIS? :nooo:

I don't understand how you perfectly replicate her outfits but it's sooooo cool. :applause: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

MORE COWBELL

I downloaded the Cheek to Cheek one. My computer will probably explode but it'll be totally worth it :giveup: 

LaMaisonGaga

Wow, did you make this video??  If so, you're super talented!!  The video is amazing so kudos to you!!!  :worship:

​Yes I made this video! Thanks so much! :hug:

lamaisongaga.com

Fame Romance

Amazing outfits, I used to play The Sims but after the release of that sh*t of The Sims 4 I quitted the saga, TS4 is a pure shame.

Bad Bromance

​Yes I made this video! Thanks so much! :hug:

​You're welcome bae!   :kisses:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

LaMaisonGaga

HOW DO YOU DO THIS? :nooo:

I don't understand how you perfectly replicate her outfits but it's sooooo cool. :applause: 

​Wow thank you so much! :air: if you need to know something, feel free to message me!

lamaisongaga.com

mister max

​Wow thank you so much! :air: if you need to know something, feel free to message me!

​i will :yes: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Amazing outfits, I used to play The Sims but after the release of that sh*t of The Sims 4 I quitted the saga, TS4 is a pure shame.

Buy The Sims 4: Get to Work expansion pack now on Origin! 

Archived