💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift named 'most powerful person in pop' (Gaga #21, Madonna #22)

Yanko

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

Ellie Goulding S L A Y I N G at number 13 tho

(she should still be above Mark freaking Ronson and his one hit production wonder)

delete it fat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

Slay Katy!!!! My MommaCat at #6, inside of top 10!:applause:this is a UK magazine, so it makes sense why there are so many artists from UK and some Oceania areas are there. Despite the fact that Katy hasn't done much this year in UK so far, she still made it to top 10, at #6! Who else but the Queen of Digital age? And Little Monsters should stop being so pressed. Gaga slayed in 2009-2010, grow up and let other artists have their moment and the time to shine. I'm sure that Gaga will have a another big and successful era like The Fame and The Fame Monster, if she actually put time and effort into her work in the future. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Psychedelic

Not Meghan Trainor being more powerful than Gaga. :rip: 

Oop I don't think so 

​She is the current Queen of Pop :fat:

LoveandMagic

Some of these definitely make sense. If it's the UK, and based on name recognition and earning status, I can sort of make sense of it, but some feel a little random to me. 

Taylor has done phenomenally well, but I didn't realize she was so big in the UK (though that would explain such large album numbers). I can buy Katy, she has done really well (big tour, several big singles, etc). But Ariana I'm not sure. Is she that big overseas? And Adele hasn't done anything in a while (that I am aware of). 

Not at the troll returning to diss Gaga again. *sigh*

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Spartacus

enough with these floppy lists

​Where is this gif from I must know please! :emo:

And I've never even heard of this magazine. :excuseme:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

JusKeepBreathin

If this is 2015

Then how tf does Adele rank higher than Gaga when she's basically been invisible since 2012? 

21 is still on the bb200 chart. She'll probably sell more albums than Madonna this year.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ferrer Zorola

seriously who makes this lists? what have Rihanna or Hoxier done to be even in the top 20?

LIFE IS GOOD

lego

if she actually put time and effort into her work in the future. 

Shut up.

FreePalestine

Archived