other

Taylor Swift named 'most powerful person in pop' (Gaga #21, Madonna #22)

Yanko

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

​Well, actually it does. It shows how much power you have on the charts (streaming + sales). Also, if you sell a lot, you're popular, which means lots of award shows will want you to play at their events. 

​I have to disagree. I mean, Born This Way sold WAYYYYYYY less than 21 and yet, Lady Gaga made more money than Adele in that time period, so no:lolly:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

​When was Ariana Grande more succesful than Gaga? This whole list is a mess

It's a list of 2015. Ariana is definitely more successful... Gaga didn't have anything out

Tropico

​I have to disagree. I mean, Born This Way sold WAYYYYYYY less than 21 and yet, Lady Gaga made more money than Adele in that time period, so no default_lollipop.gif

​That's because of the BTWB. Tour sales also count as sales (which leads right back to power). 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Ladey Gagz

​I have to disagree. I mean, Born This Way sold WAYYYYYYY less than 21 and yet, Lady Gaga made more money than Adele in that time period, so no default_lollipop.gif

But Gaga had a huge tour whereas Adele didn't even tour of course she'd get more money :lolly: 

LePetitGAGABLover

But Gaga had a huge tour whereas Adele didn't even tour of course she'd get more money http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lollipop.gif 

​That's because of the BTWB. Tour sales also count as sales (which leads right back to power). 

​But still, I hardly doubt that higher sells=more tour dates. Even if Adele toured, I don't think she would of made more money than Gaga. The point is that the more followers (fans, not twitter followers:air:) an artist has, then the more powerful she or he is. 

Tropico

​But still, I hardly doubt that higher sells=more tour dates. Even if Adele toured, I don't think she would of made more money than Gaga. The point is that the more followers (fans, not twitter followers default_air.jpg) an artist has, then the more powerful she or he is. 

​But that's just a fraction of what power is. I never said sales are the only thing which equate to power. There's a whole bunch of things. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

LePetitGAGABLover

​Gagz flop single from 2014 even has more views than that.

Who is that​? I still can't believe that he is in the list:awkney:

Spock

Who is that​? I still can't believe that he is in the list default_awkney2.gif

​OMG as it was said before it is an UK UK UK UK  magazine.

He's famous over there and is starting to blow up in Europe, so in the US and worldwide late this year. That's why he's on the list before Gaga.

who will love me when the night is over

RebeldeFaith

Let me clean this disaster before it gets messier.

alx_oscar_lady_gaga_meme5_original.jpg

Something something idk

Jesse Pinkman

How the **** is Ariana Grande above Beyoncé, Gaga, and Madonna? :deadbanana:

It's science, bitch

Gagadonna

Gaga is not a pop star. She IS a star. That's why I'm not surprised,her place belongs to the top, not to irrelevant and messy lists :whitney:

Archived