💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift named 'most powerful person in pop' (Gaga #21, Madonna #22)

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

​Sam? http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg Are you even serious? :rip: He is just a new artist..He has talent and he is successful.But he isn't even in the top 40 of the most powerful artists lol

​If the list is based on the last year, his position is on point. If we're looking at it using the last couple of years as our reference, then he falls under Top 20. But he slayed the last year. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Pure Adrenaline

20. George Ezra

what the actual fck is that .... he doesn't even have a hit yet :lmao:

what a flop ass artcle

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Tropico

why Taylor

​Like I said: if this is based on the last year, there is NO competitor for #1. Taylor is the obvious winner. 1989 smashed.  

Fiona Apple

​Like I said: if this is based on the last year, there is NO competitor for #1. Taylor is the obvious winner. 1989 smashed.  

​Selling a lot has NOTHING to do with being powerful

GagaMyBlood95

It's more 

Most successful than most powerful :huh: 

​This..

ARTPOPisaChoice

This list is British. That's why Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith are so high up, and why artists like George Ezra and Sia even appear on the list.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Spock

why Taylor

​Because of 1989's insane sales (it outsold her last two albums in less than twenty weeks) and success. The tour is also selling extremely well, with a lot of sold out venues. It is also her third consecutive era during which she slays everything, from sales to her peers in the business. So that's why she's #1

who will love me when the night is over

I agree that she has been really successful! But lol the reason that she is #1 on this list is because they don't know shet :rip: 

​Defining power with any sort of "quantitative" measurement is going to be flawed anyway :shrug:

Spock

​1989 opened with Britney circa 2000 numbers and is still selling like crazy in a day and age where sales are horribly low and the likes of Madonna barley crack 120k and new hyped-up pop artists like Ariana open with 170k. And as I said before, this is the third time she's able to pull numbers like this. That's power.

who will love me when the night is over

Tropico

​Well, actually it does. It shows how much power you have on the charts (streaming + sales). Also, if you sell a lot, you're popular, which means lots of award shows will want you to play at their events. 

Tropico

This list is British. That's why Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith are so high up, and why artists like George Ezra and Sia even appear on the list.

​If view count tells us anything, Sia should be WAY higher on the list regardless of the country.

Archived