💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Katy Perry in Swine

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

Seeing her Peacock interlude from her Prismatic tour inspired me to make this immediately after watching it because it made me think how Gaga would've done a music video for Swine. There'd be a lot more elements that weren't done by Katy (such as a mechanical pig a la the SXSW performance),but this is about my rough interpretation of what Swine's music video could've been. Also the song has been condensed to fit the entire length of the Peacock interlude,so it's basically the artRAVE studio version.

By the way,I didn't intend this as a joke,so please don't assume that I'm making fun of either Gaga or Katy.

Wow what a great idea they mix together extremely well! Kudos to you! (I'm out of likes for the day but know that the like is there in spirit).

Baptiste

Not bad. It's really interesting and the song fits the video. I think it could be a great concept for a Swine music video. Good work. PS : I can't at Katy's interlude being better than her actual music videos...

:nick:

Not bad. It's really interesting and the song fits the video. I think it could be a great concept for a Swine music video. Good work. PS : I can't at Katy's interlude being better than her actual music videos...

:nick:

​I couldn't have said it better myself. I'd have much more respect for her if her music videos had this kind of feel to them.. But you know the pop business, generic sells best. Can't have all these kids running around critically thinking, can we?

shaneybaby

OMG!!! I always say this song reminds me of being in a straight jacket and like busting out when she screams SWINE! so perfect lol

it would be mind blowing to see what these pop girls would be doing if gaga had never come about tho... her influence is completely undeniable 

OMG!!! I always say this song reminds me of being in a straight jacket and like busting out when she screams SWINE! so perfect lol

it would be mind blowing to see what these pop girls would be doing if gaga had never come about tho... her influence is completely undeniable 

​Or if the girls around now would even be here at all!

Haroon

It does work pretty well :yes: Now all we need to do is photoshop Gaga's face over Katy's and we have our unofficial Swine video :awesome: I remember playing Venus over one of Daphne Guiness' music videos and that worked so well too :flutter: 

JbGaga

At first I was like "why...?"

but it actually does go together quite nicely. (ive never seen that video)
Im going to try and avoid bashing Katys copying and say good job :applause:

gagzus

i always imagined the video being like this, kety keene taking mine & gags' ideas as usual but making them for children

The Child

I love it !

ARTPOP should have been a visual album :cry:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Jenniferella

It works very well !!! Never seen the whole video, it looks cool ! 

At first I was like "why...?"

but it actually does go together quite nicely. (ive never seen that video)
Im going to try and avoid bashing Katys copying and say good job :applause:

​What copying are you talking about ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

honza

I looove the interlude, like Baptiste said, it's better than her M/Vs tbh :emma:

OT: I love the idea!

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

• 2 weeks later...

Archived