celeb

Marina and the Diamonds: "I feel suspicious about TIDAL"

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Spot on.  Her points were respectable and fair.  I've been having trouble figuring out how to state my opinion on Tidal, but she definitely hit the nail. 

DeleteMyAccount

okay but who is gonna buy a tidal membership if its endorsed by marina and the diamonds 

(no shade but come on)

​She says she wants lessor known artists to help out the marketing.  Thus widening the spectrum of "artisty" that Tidal would supposedly be protecting.  Otherwise it just seems like a big business type of gig.  

Yanko

i mean yes major artists like beyonce and rihanna will bring more people but the whole project was handled horribly 

SlayedForTheGod

​She says she wants lessor known artists to help out the marketing.  Thus widening the spectrum of "artisty" that Tidal would supposedly be protecting.  Otherwise it just seems like a big business type of gig.  

​I understand but those lessor known artists wont bring people in like Beyonce or Daft Punk

Whispering

​I understand but those lessor known artists wont bring people in like Beyonce or Daft Punk

It might make their claims and mission statement more believable. Having faces, that aren't millionare artists, could help with the branding. 

SlayedForTheGod

It might make their claims and mission statement more believable. Having faces, that aren't millionare artists, could help with the branding. 

​Maybe thats coming down the road. They need to have an impactful start to get things going. Something that will bring them alot of attention. its all about marketing.

Whispering

​Maybe thats coming down the road. They need to have an impactful start to get things going. Something that will bring them alot of attention. its all about marketing.

A good marketing strategy could have included both. Branding and first impressions are two important aspects of a good marketing campaign, especially for the start up of a new business venture. 

A good marketing strategy could have included both. Branding and first impressions are two important aspects of a good marketing campaign, especially for the start up of a new business venture. 

​Exactly. If they had begun with a bevvy of artists from the getgo there wouldn't be nearly as much backlash (maybe? :duck:)
I don't think Jay Z and the rest of them realized how blatantly obvious their actions are by doing this, I really don't. They thought it would be as easy as putting a couple celebrities on a pair of headphones or a box of cereal but it's much more than that.

Ferrer Zorola

scalp them, goddess

tumblr_nh3gwqgM6F1snvrhjo1_500.gif

she looks like a cartoon in that part of the video 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived