💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga & Chicago Monsters (April 1)

gagzus

Featured Posts

Schwerk

It does fascinate me why fans go to her house. Diana, the girl on the left, seems to meet Gaga pretty much every day when she's in Chicago. Do they just wait at her home all the time? It's a strange situation. I would never go to her house out of respect. But Gaga seems to love it and always talks to them to the point they actually establish a bond. Mark became an actual friend this way. I guess Gaga just never views fans as stalkers, even if they wait outside her house, unless they approach her in a relaxed and respectfull way.

what I mean to say is I like how Diana handles this. She meets Gaga pretty much daily but doesn't post pics of it online or really talk about it. In that way she does respect Gagas privacy. But I personally can't get over the fact they wait at her house all the time.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

The perks of being short and on some level eternally youthful :queenga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

It does fascinate me why fans go to her house. Diana, the girl on the left, seems to meet Gaga pretty much every day when she's in Chicago. Do they just wait at her home all the time? It's a strange situation. I would never go to her house out of respect. But Gaga seems to love it and always talks to them to the point they actually establish a bond. Mark became an actual friend this way. I guess Gaga just never views fans as stalkers, even if they wait outside her house, unless they approach her in a relaxed and respectfull way.

what I mean to say is I like how Diana handles this. She meets Gaga pretty much daily but doesn't post pics of it online or really talk about it. In that way she does respect Gagas privacy. But I personally can't get over the fact they wait at her house all the time.

​Well, everyone is different...and this is why you have the GP, Fans and Stans.

Personally if my idol lives near me I would probably go over and wait to catch a glimpse of her if I have time to spare. I can only imagine how great it is to actually have an actual friendship with someone you look up to and thought was untouchable, and Gaga actually allows that (and because she genuinely values her fans instead of utilizing them for other motives). Besides, as long as no physical harm is involved, i feel that this is actually mutual beneficial for both parties; both receive mental support from each other :runhug: and lastly, having actual support serves to remind you that your hard work is constantly being appreciated, which is very important for an artist.

the black hair and the beanie is perfect contrary to I feel like everyone else I like this look

Archived