💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga & Chicago Monsters (April 1)

gagzus

Featured Posts

lego

​This is what I meant to say...that she always sees the same group of fans over and over again. I respect the other fans don't stalk her 24/7. 

Yeah because these fans actually believe they're her friends. They entered the friend zone. :toofunny: 

FreePalestine

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Woodson

I just told you, at least one of them is white and they are the same fans. No one else is stalking her.

​This is what I meant to say...that she always sees the same group of fans over and over again. I respect the other fans don't stalk her 24/7. 

I just told you, at least one of them is white and they are the same fans. No one else is stalking her.

I got you, I see one of them is white. I like that her fan base is so diverse.  

Michael Woodson

​You don't see how people veiw that post as racist ? k

My apologies for that post...It wasn't intended to be racist. I just worded my post so poorly. I'm sorry it came out that way.  

Michael Woodson

Yeah because these fans actually believe they're her friends. They entered the friend zone. :toofunny: 

​Yeah, they're that deluded lol. 

nikola

She looks cute

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Stefani328

I lived in chicago for 4 years and I can tell you that there wont be any high quality candids. Paparazzi dont care about illinois as a state in general. 

​Yep. I've lived in Chicago, Illinois my whole life and we don't have paparazzi. We barely get celebs to visit our state.

Computer

Gaga looks soo cute.  Girl next to her is really serving.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Woolfsmck

I lived in chicago for 4 years and I can tell you that there wont be any high quality candids. Paparazzi dont care about illinois as a state in general. 

​Chicago sucks at everything.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Bradley

is it just me or she looks like a fan of herself? the way she dresses is so normal, in a good way

LePetitGAGABLover

​Chicago sucks at everything.

​Excuse me, Chicago Style Pizza is my favorite:wao:

Juanjo

I'm loving the look and the entire photo. As much as I love her crazy, overproduced looks, I also love it when she actually looks her age. Slay, queen and monsters!

Woolfsmck

​Excuse me, Chicago Style Pizza is my favorite:wao:

​Muahahaha...Okay Okay...You got me... I agree with that.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived