💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

What's wrong with Gwen & Fergie?

Bloody

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

​Lol I can totally explain my opinion and prove how wrong you are.I just don't think you deserve my time when the only think you can talk about is my age.. :awkney:I don't know how old you are but you look like 13 :applause:

Because your age matters and it shows. You were practically a toddler when Gwen came out with her solo record. I was a teenager, I lived through those eras and was conscious of popular culture. I can talk about them first hand. You really don't know **** about that time period because your mom was still ****ing dressing you lol You're only basing your opinion off romanticizations you read on the internet and whatever ****ing youtube video you probably watched.

And my avi is Jim Morrison from The Doors you lameass lol Age showing once again..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Because your age matters and it shows. You were practically a toddler when Gwen came out with her solo record. I was a teenager, I lived through those eras and was conscious of popular culture. I can talk about them first hand. You really don't know **** about that time period because your mom was still ****ing dressing you lol You're only basing your opinion off romanticizations you read on the internet and whatever ****ing youtube video you probably watched.

And my avi is Jim Morrison from The Doors you lameass lol Age showing once again..

​Wtf :sharon: I wasn't even talking about your photo.I was talking about your attitude..Why am I even still answering? :awkney: Have a nice day bro

blacklistedd

​Wtf :sharon: I wasn't even talking about your photo.I was talking about your attitude..Why am I even still answering? :awkney: Have a nice day bro

​I caught your post before the edit dumbass. You tried to save yourself.

Fiona Apple

​I caught your post before the edit dumbass. You tried to save yourself.

​No.. I just wrote what I wanted to say in a wrong way so I edtied it..You are too ****ing rude..Just don't ever answer me again.You can't even discuss properly.:love:

AquaFire Witch

I don't know anything about Fergie but as a long time No Doubt fan I can say that Gwen was never a solo artist to begin with. She's never taken it that serious. She does what she wants with it and then moves on to the next project. She's always been more comfortable releasing music with the band.

I am disappointed by the music thus far. It's not on the same level as her previous stuff but oh well I still love her and ND.

blacklistedd

​No.. I just wrote what I wanted to say in a wrong way so I edtied it..You are too ****ing rude..Just don't ever answer me again.You can't even discuss properly.:love:

​I am a ****. Im not ashamed to admit it. But you can't even acknowledge the fact that you don't know what you're talking about. Im telling you I ****ing lived those eras and you're trying to tell me what they were like when you were still a little ass kid at the time that wasn't even fully aware of what was happening. Like jump out your ass before you tell me to jump out mine.

Fiona Apple

​I am a ****. Im not ashamed to admit it. But you can't even acknowledge the fact that you don't know what you're talking about. Im telling you I ****ing lived those eras and you're trying to tell me what they were like when you were still a little ass kid at the time that wasn't even fully aware of what was happening. Like jump out your ass before you tell me to jump out mine.

​I accept your opinion.Have a nice day :pawsup:

Gagaloo911

baby don't lie was soooo good I loved it, so sad it flopped :emo:

blacklistedd

​I accept your opinion.Have a nice day :pawsup:

Have a ****ty day, im not into fakeness.

TimisaMonster

Both singles from Gwen and Fergie were influenced by raggae...there's your answer :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LoveandMagic

The length of wait time plays a huge factor I feel, but a bop smash can overcome many obstacles. I think Fergie and Gwen have enough of an appeal still left that if they had released a really hot single, maybe something really different but definitely a hit, people would get excited about them all over again. I think pop artists don't like to take lengthy breaks because having a short time span going with singles and albums builds a steady momentum that will turn any moderate hits into a smash, which is why when an artist makes a top five hit their management tries to get them into everything to build and maintain interest. But if there is a risky long wait, then I think the public expects something REALLY special, especially from an established artist. Unfortunately the public didn't seem interested in what they both came up with.

Hopefully this won't discourage Gwen and Fergie too much.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

JusKeepBreathin

You came here expecting a drag thread. Actually no. :hunty:

Well, my question is what is wrong with their comebacks? I think that they both failed to impress us with their comebacks after a long time. :(

Their lead singles were mediocre comparing them to their previous work. (Gwen's 2nd single was actually dissapointing). They used to be the Lady Gaga-Katy Perry of the past tbh. Their albums haven't been released yet though to have a full opinion and judge them.

Fergie Updates Fans On The Status Of Her New Album.

http://popdust.com/2015/03/05/fergie-new-album-2015/

INTERSCOPE TO BILLBOARD ON GWEN’S ALBUM STATUS: “NOTHING NEW”

http://beaconstreetonline.net/gwen-stefani/interscope-to-billboard-on-gwens-new-album-status-nothing-new 

So, is it my idea or you think the same? :shrug:

Interscope Records is their problem. Just like it was for Lady Gaga, Madonna, M.I.A., Lana Del Rey, Nelly Furtado, Skylar Gray, Robyn and other females on that label. 

If you are talented and female stay away from Intercope Records!!!!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

because they're boring

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fiona Apple

Have a ****ty day, im not into fakeness.

​Fakeness? Why wouldn't I want you to have a nice day?:awkney: Anyway bye.. And thanks for the wishes :lolly:

Archived