Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Levine serving Racism

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure this was posted way long ago (even before the major revamp of GGD). But yeah, he sucks :emma:

ItsTommyBitch

Expose ha :applause:

I used to stan for him (as a person :emma: ) but ever since the whole Art Police thing, I knew he was no good on some level :koons:

Sometimes I just imagine his face-thinking about how he was shady to Queen Gaga as she was proved ha eternal superiority to him on a global scale @ the Oscars, and I just laugh 

anigif_enhanced-19988-1394583335-1.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Juanjo

Oh, what a mess. Totally not surprised. I really cannot stand him. Anyway, the global megastar that is Shakira remains unbothered.

No Angel

Microaggressions aren't cute. I've never liked him anyways.

***sidenote: The color of Shakira's teeth are unbelievable. 

RainingOnMe

Wow you people clearly have no idea what "racist" means because hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. :toofunny:  Despite that, he wasn't even being rude, he wasn't "serving racism" at all, he literally just said that someone who doesn't understand as much English as them doesn't get their jokes... :bye:

He said someone who wasn't born a native speaker has a harder time understanding dirty jokes in English? What a racist pig! Kill the man!

​This. 

Tove Lo

I will never understand why American's make jokes out of others not being able to understand English, yet they're the ones who only speak one language meanwhile she and many others can speak multiple languages, look who's talking :madge:

Not racist, but still not very smart of him to say

This is just ignorant and a huge assumption. Don't act like ALL Americans only know English. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Haroon

I don't see anything racist at all :shrug: I do find it a bit immature though, like taking advantage of someone's lack of understanding to "get away with more" :huh: 

MJHolland

That wasn't "racist" at all.

You all are such cry babies. Stop going around and calling people making a joke racist. It's SEVERELY diminishes the meaning and power of the word and you do a great disservice to people that face actual oppression. 

SychosSoChic

Shakira knows like 3 or 4 languages tho doesn't she? Plus her IQ is on genius level, or at least close to it :emma: 

Adam Levine only graduated high school coz his math teacher took pity on him, he ain't got NO business saying these things, but it's fun to watch him just screw himself over a little more :gaycat:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I don't care about Adam. We all knew he's an ass. But what bugs me are the things people say about LegendX being a diva on the show not wanting other females as coaches ... But since season 1 she wanted a female co-coach and have said it multiple times, on and off screen ...

She's a diva I know ... But one thing is for sure, she loves females sticking together.

Jenniferella

My god people are so sensitive... I don't think this is racist at all and I actually find it funny. Get a grip.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived