Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

​this is what i do lol :neyday: 

​every sane person does :thetea:

NewYorkCity

The fact that they are trying to make me pay for something that already exists for free is what upsets me the most...

You want to make (even) more money? Great, AT LEAST THINK A BIT AND CREATE SOMETHING DIFERENT NOT SPOTIFY 2.0

NewYorkCity

Where are the poor souls who said she would never do it now? :green:

​She can have her music there and still on spotify/youtube like she has been doing with all her albums giving them away for free. 

Pure Adrenaline

another one bites the dust

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Whispering

In the same place as all the fans of others who were calling Taylor a greedy b---h for pulling her music from Spotify a few months back. 

Madonna does the same and you have the usuals up in every thread writing essays on what a "brilliant move" this was. Where was there hysterical like and massive support for this type of move when Taylor did it months ago?

It's all predictable, for every fanbase.

Whispering

​every sane person does  default_thetea.gif

Every sane person does not steal. Many people pay for music. They believe in supporting music and art. 

Pure Adrenaline

lol people this is streaming service .... even Katy is there, M5, R.Kelly .... even Icona Pop's album is on there.... she did not endorsed it yet like other artists such as Taylor who are going to or already have removed their music from Spotify, Gaga's music is still  available  on Spotify .... calm down :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Tommy Monster

Every sane person does not steal. Many people pay for music. They believe in supporting music and art. 

​Well, I always buy Gaga´s music or the music from my favourite artists, but I´m not a bank you know :laughga:

darkwolf

In the same place as all the fans of others who were calling Taylor a greedy b---h for pulling her music from Spotify a few months back. 

Madonna does the same and you have the usuals up in every thread writing essays on what a "brilliant move" this was. Where was there hysterical like and massive support for this type of move when Taylor did it months ago?

It's all predictable, for every fanbase.

​I didn't call Taylor a greedy b---h or say this is a bad thing though....:huh:

Ladey Gagz

They'll either come in to drag Gaga if they stand by what they say or give excuses :green: 

Watch out for who you drag as it can happen to your fave too :green: 

Anyway, I'm happy for all the artists joining

Whispering

​I didn't call Taylor a greedy b---h or say this is a bad thing though....:huh:

I didn't either, but many did here. 

And I sure didnt see the essay long comments supporting that move, until certain artists got involved in this, and basically did the same thing. Now, all of a sudden, it's the greatest thing known to mankind. :roll: 

Vernier

The only thing that good about this was that she got to have an artist's bio on Tidal, which reads very well :flutter: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived