💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna, Beyoncé, Nicki, Rihanna, Kanye, Jay Z & others - new owners of Tidal

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

​That's ur opinion, I don't feel wrong downloading it. 

​It's not an opinion honey. It's stealing and a crime all over the world. You are essentially stealing from my pocket actually :) SO "thank you for that" :)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

​That's ur opinion, I don't feel wrong downloading it. Besides, it's not illegal in my country to download songs.

​What country is that? Isn't that just pushing people to not buy music? :duck: 

Joaco95

​That's ur opinion, I don't feel wrong downloading it. Besides, it's not illegal in my country to download songs.

:wtf:

​It's not an opinion honey. It's stealing and a crime all over the world. You are essentially stealing from my pocket actually :) SO "thank you for that" :)

​It is a opinion stating it is wrong. Wrong can mean a lot of things to people, whats wrong for u may be good for me. And it's not a crime all over the world. I can download it but can't upload or spread it to the public.

​What country is that? Isn't that just pushing people to not buy music? :duck: 

​Nope, every physical album/movie/game u buy u pay a special tax that supports the makers of that particular product.

Besides downloading movies/games/music is completely legal, BUT u can't spread in in the public or re-upload it.

​It is a opinion stating it is wrong. Wrong can mean a lot of things to people, whats wrong for u may be good for me. And it's not a crime all over the world. I can download it but can't upload or spread it to the public.

​So stealing is not wrong? Okey.... Cause no matter what your country's laws are, it's stealing from the person who made the music and your country's law can change that universal fact.

​So stealing is not wrong? Okey.... Cause no matter what your country's laws are, it's stealing from the person who made the music and your country's law can change that universal fact.​

It's not illegal, And it's not a universal fact. U only see the world in black and white, no colors within. 

Besides, by the looks of it, Gaga or Rihanna or whom ever don't seem to have much trouble financing their extravagant lifestyle. 

It's not illegal, And it's not a universal fact. U only see the world in black and white, no colors within. 

Besides, by the looks of it, Gaga or Rihanna or whom ever don't seem to have much trouble financing their extravagant lifestyle. 

​and what about me then? But there is no point discussing this with you. You have NO right to my music with out paying for it nor to anyone else's who doesn't choose to give it for completely free as a gift. Nothing will change that FACT. So in a sence it's utterly black and white.

Bellatrix

I actually think Tidal will suceed better than anyone thinks. It can come like a dark horse :derpga:

Vernier

Only Madonna can make something as simple as signing a paper into an event :air:

Her lifting her leg onto the table :rip: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Bellatrix

Only Madonna can make something as simple as signing a paper into an event default_air.jpg

​You gotta make it with style

Madonna.gif

MonsterOfSpain

Only Madonna can make something as simple as signing a paper into an event default_air.jpg

​Only the Queen

Archived