Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Conchita Wurst announces the album cover

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

bionic

Is she popular enough for people to try to leak it? :huh: No shade she's one of  faves but let's be honest :rip: 

​People will leak anything

buy bionic

RAMROD

Is she popular enough for people to try to leak it? :huh: No shade she's one of  faves but let's be honest :rip: 

I mean, even new song by Amerie leaked and we know how popular she is these days, or those mixtapes by indie rappers :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Supersonic

​People leaked another set of nudes by Vanessa Hudgens 3 years after High School Musical ended. Isn't that proof enough that irrelevancy doesn't protect you from leaks? :rip:

bionic

​People leaked another set of nudes by Vanessa Hudgens 3 years after High School Musical ended. Isn't that proof enough that irrelevancy doesn't protect you from leaks? :rip:

​g0rl people still leak pics of anna nicole smith and she's been dead for nearly 8 years

buy bionic

Bellatrix

it's kinda boring tho 

​This. It's been done a thousand times before.

​So what are your suggestions instead?

I get it that it isn't the most interesting cover, but I feel that it's perfect for her ablum.

I think a cover needs to fit with the genre of the album so some crazy different cover would just look too odd imo.

i medici

I get it that it isn't the most interesting cover, but I feel that it's perfect for her ablum.

I think a cover needs to fit with the genre of the album so some crazy different cover would just look too odd imo.

​an more interesting background can do wonders, i believe

dynamite

​I don't really have any suggestions, but something slightly more interesting than that. It doesn't have to be crazy.

It doesn't bother me as I don't follow Conchita at all, I just thought it was boring.

Archived