💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

performance

WATCH: Katy Perry - Prismatic World Tour Special

Spock

Featured Posts

Haroon

​I'm not deaf. Rihanna's 8 Grammys can prove that. Katy's 0 Grammys can't prove that.

Look, I love Katy Perry but I just wanna justify myself a bit, so don't take me as a hater.

​Grammys don't judge vocals separately as far as I'm aware :confused: 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

​I actually think Katy can sound really good if she wants to. She seems to be constantly screaming to cheer the crowd up during her performances and when she starts to sing, she has to lower her voice which shows a very big contrast. When she gives speeches, she needs to lower down her voice.

Not to mention her speeches are very weird though. I'm sorry Haroon, I know you love Katy but that's just my opinion.

The stage, the lights and the broadcast, however, are fantastic.

​Oh you needn't apologise to me, I'm not offended by people disagreeing with my opinion :dies: I agree that Katy talks pretty loud, I noticed it in the EPIX interview and I was like "you have a microphone, you don't need to shout :air: " :toofunny: 

Bradley

​Grammys don't judge vocals separately as far as I'm aware :confused: 

I don't really get what you mean by "separately" but I am aware that Rihanna's wins are mostly based on the Rap/Sung Collaboration category. But still I think Rihanna sounds better, her voice is awesome and she never struggles that much like how Katy did in that video.

Haroon

I don't really get what you mean by "separately" but I am aware that Rihanna's wins are mostly based on the Rap/Sung Collaboration category. But still I think Rihanna sounds better, her voice is awesome and she never struggles that much like how Katy did in that video.

​I just mean that someone having more Grammys than the other doesn't mean they're necessarily a better singer :P 

Fair enough that you think that :yes: I personally don't have a preference anyway :dies: 

Kacey Elizabeth

​I'm not deaf. Rihanna's 8 Grammys can prove that. Katy's 0 Grammys can't prove that.

Look, I love Katy Perry but I just wanna justify myself a bit, so don't take me as a hater.

Grammys? I guess that Paula Abdul has better vocals than Dianna Ross

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Sister

It was sweet, cute and entertaining, I just got finished watching it.

Her show looks more like a fun time than anything else.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ThisGuyTony

Let me watch just for her past bops....(and some stuff from PRISM)

hGwYZQc.gif

The word "bops" always makes me laugh. :toofunny:  And then with that GIF. :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh mate. :rofl: 

On-Topic: I missed it but hope to catch it on DVD (if it's released). :gaycat: 

Prismatic

The word "bops" always makes me laugh. :toofunny:  And then with that GIF.  lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f5475722

Thanks for the laugh mate. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_rofl.gif 

On-Topic: I missed it but hope to catch it on DVD (if it's released). http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618aa13.png 

​Aren't you a good KatyKat 

wsfzlae.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

ItsTommyBitch

I still cant watch it fml :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Rivington St

Does anybody has a DL? The only version we have is the HD one or is there a Full HD DL?

Blake

I was there and I'm so glad I'm somewhat a tiny part of this. It was an AMAZING show. :applause: 

Pharamon

What is that microphone doing on that picture? it will make it easier for her to lipsync without it :hug:

Archived