Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

One Direction Fans to raise $877M to buy 1D off management

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

​no gurl the point is this girls are donating lot of M-O-N-E-Y and are gonna give it to an already

M-I-L-L-I-O-N-A-R-E boyband istead of using it or giving to people that actually need it, people starving out there but this girls probably don't give a **** about that, only care for Zayn's **** and that's tragic, talk about losing faith in humanity

2mn5hxf.gif

​"If the goal is not met, then we're going to write checks for American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, NEDA,  And Comic Relief."

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole

There are countries facing war and poverty everyday, children, women and men dying because their living circumstances but oh dear god let me spend all my allowance on buying a boyband off their management who are the reason 1D are where they are today...

There are countries facing war and poverty everyday, children, women and men dying because their living circumstances but oh dear god let me spend all my allowance on buying a boyband off their management who are the reason 1D are where they are today...

​EXACTLY

2mn5hxf.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

​"If the goal is not met, then we're going to write checks for American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, NEDA,  And Comic Relief."

​where did you get this?

Rudz Xinc

watch all the money goes to person who brings the idea to the table in the first place's bank account for him/herself and run to other country with it

Look at those clowns

Ladey Gagz

​they should donate the money already and stop doing this pointless thing

Why do 1D fans get you so mad :smh: They're donating to charity and you're still complaining :fail: 

Noah Fatale

if you actually do your research before making judgements about it, modest management is cruel to the boys and the boys are completely udderly miserable under their management but they are stuck by contract. so the fans are just trying to get them out of the hell theyre stuck in

i do think the fans involved are really stupid though tbh bc its not gonna work

PrinceGaga

Don't you dare call our fanbase stupid.

There are some fans who overexaggerate and made this, but the majority of the fanbase feels like they need to get rid of Modest! Management as soon as possible.

Calling us stupid is pathetic.

iUMsLJB.gif

Why do 1D fans get you so mad :smh: They're donating to charity and you're still complaining :fail: 

​plz feel free to quote my post where I get mad at them for doing charity work 

default_fail.gif

default_fail.gif

default_fail.gif

default_fail.gif

Whispering

if you actually do your research before making judgements about it, modest management is cruel to the boys and the boys are completely udderly miserable under their management but they are stuck by contract. so the fans are just trying to get them out of the hell theyre stuck in

i do think the fans involved are really stupid though tbh bc its not gonna work

How did Zayn get out then? 

Whispering

They are as extreme as Little Monsters

Gaga fans don't come close to their level of cray. 

Archived