music news

Zayn Malik confirms solo career

LAWDJX

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mattyx

It will be interesting to see how his solo work will sound.  Wonder if it's going to be much different than one direction, hmm.

DeleteMyAccount

I don't understand why he couldn't finish up the final tour dates 1D had.  I think he left because of stress but now it just seems that he wanted to leave for a solo career.

OpusDiaboli666

Good for the Fans but if I were one I would be annoyed at how all this Went down..no Statement from him personally, leaving due to Stress and living a normal life with his girlfriend, not Finishing the Tour that his fans deserve cause of alleged stress and two days Later he's in the Studio and another day later announcing a Solo career..doesn't make much sense or like the reason that was given was the Actual reason but whatever 

Runway

Yas king ruthlessly abandoning the band and now all the spotlight is on HIM. A smash is coming :giveup:

:rip: harry's roots.

SissyFromSpace

King of Pop AND Rap

poor others

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bloody

We all expected this to happen at some point. :shrug:

But why rap :confused: His Iggy Azalea backfire is coming :smh:

Redstreak

Is that site reliable? I just find it hard to believe that after making a public statement about wanting to be out of the spotlight, he confirms a solo career

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Whispering

​...meanwhile he's laughing his "mess" self to the bank.  default_awkney2.gif

No, probably not so much. If he really did break his contract, he had to pay out millions. 

Archived