Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Lana Del Rey hints AGAIN about quitting music

Skins

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

I don't believe this, but I would NOT be okay if she actually went through with it...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

Doesn't she end every era like this? I remember everyone thinking she was quiting after Paradise when she was just signaling the end of that era. I mean, isn't Honeymoon coming out later this year? 

Creyk

She's been fading away anyway.

I was a real stan during the Born to Die - Paradise era... but something happened and gurl went downhill faster than a rollercoaster.

​she cancelled every single promo spot her management booked for her, rumour has it that with Honeymoon her contract will expire. We'll see what happens next, but I'm sure she will continue putting out music. She just doesn't like to be in the spotlight

ItsTommyBitch

​she cancelled every single promo spot her management booked for her, rumour has it that with Honeymoon her contract will expire. We'll see what happens next, but I'm sure she will continue putting out music. She just doesn't like to be in the spotlight

​Receipts? :sis:

Anyway, this is unlikely. She seemed pretty excited to be making Honeymoon and so far has already written 10+ songs for it, so its unlikely she will just not release them or some form of an album. After this who knows though :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived