Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen reportedly glad that 'Madonna week' is over due to demands

Goldfish

Featured Posts

Hexxx

Well I couldn't tell cause they were having a blast on TV. Everyone enjoyed watching them :shrug:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I fully believe this tbh. sounds legit to me.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

xoxo cupcakke

Take a bow, the night is over
This masquerade is getting older
Light are low, the curtains down
There's no one here

tumblr_nfxakxiy361su9uo7o1_500.gif

iloveit123

Do members on here google Madonna daily just to post things in hopes of dragging her? That article is a pile of B.S.... and I am sure Madonna is a diva and has an entourage (what star doesn't) but that article is so click baitey  I guess it worked for people to click and then re-post.

Whispering

Do members on here google Madonna daily just to post things in hopes of dragging her? 

They probably get it from ATRL, tbh.

I really don't believe that. Madonna wasn't actually there for 5 days. You can tell a lot of it was filmed on the same day. Monday's and Friday's shows were just a pre recorded clip. And Ellen loves her. 

Phoenix

Seems kinda true tbh, you knoe Madonna. Well at least that whole mess is over and poor Ellen can continue her thing. 

💎

Sia Daily

A lot of the time you hear people say it's the entourage that make it really hard. I think at the core, Madonna as a person is probably really nice and seems really caring actually. But you have to get past all the teams of people etc which can be a bit intimidating and quite hard work I reckon

Sia Daily

​Was that woman actually Madonna's childhood friend or was it all acting? The "finger f*ck me" woman lol, they seem very unlikely acquaintances 

Archived