celeb

Ellen reportedly glad that 'Madonna week' is over due to demands

Goldfish

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

well some thing i can believe some things i cant......

but i will wait for source that i have heard of before becuase i have never heard about this The Spec

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monsterdreams

I believe some of this but a bit seems unrealistic 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Tove Lo

I think I believed this for a few seconds only because of how her fans act.

hop on that **** like a maniac

I never heard of the spec either.

This link says the same about the situation. So I think it is so.  Come on - Do you think Madonna would go on Ellen if she wasn't able to be her b---hy self.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1957794/megastar-madonna-made-mega-diva-demands-on-ellen-show/

What I found surprising is that Madonna took over production supposedly.  Ellen just let her do it.  Who's show is it? Who is the boss?  Your guest !!!!!!! That's not right. I lost respect for Ellen now.  She got Madonna and Ellen turned weak.

It's a well known fact that Madonna is insufferable to "the little people". 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Pure Adrenaline

at least sh could have changed that tired outfit ..... soon it will get attached to her skin :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

blacklistedd

Most of this is believable. I don't understand whats not believable about this. Shes proved herself and shown herself on camera to be a very demanding person and one that isn't exactly a comforting presence. But anyone that books her on their show that long knows what they're getting themselves into. So even if Ellen and her team found having Madonna there so often somewhat troublesome ultimately they had to have known how it was going to be.

Jay.P

I don't think she actually stayed there for a week. I've heard somewhere that sometimes they shoot two episodes in one day, not sure though.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived