Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

What color will the next album cover be?


Cody Draco

Featured Posts

nikola

Something classmaybe mixture of few collors

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Periwinkle and sand :gaycat: Honestly some neutral colors, I usually don't like colorful album covers like ARTPOP

​I don't know if this is violet, but I would love something simple like this just a bit more modern.

81l0jrw7q8L._SL1500_.jpg

 

 

 

 

​dass burgundy :gaycat: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RedHotAndBlue

Maroon or purple for the next quality album, something to go with this high class image she's adopted.

I don't know about this pop album though, maybe sky blue?

Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona

If the music is dark I'd say dark cover...

I just hope it won't be another black and white cover !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bebe

What would you call the C2C cover? White?

I would hope for maybe an orange to stimulate feelings of excitement or energy. A royal, creative purple might do nice though.

An attention grabbing yellow would be exciting or a luxurious black. I mean I suppose I don't mind too much. I might have more of an opinion when I start to hear the music, then I'll have a better sense of what will suit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HighwayGuy

Well it's going to be horror/spiritual  themed, so the colours will definately be dark 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...