đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Rare ARTPOP Interview

adorno

Featured Posts

Koreku

"Love is going to be very big this year."

months later, the media drags 'ARTFLOP' and says gaga is over, overwhelming her to tears and depression. :noparty: it's so sad watching the pre-ARTPOP interviews and hearing her talk about her intentions with the album and how positively she expected the impact, and then see what goes down in the end.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

"ARTPOP means.." 

*clicks away*

​So you didn't even bother to listen? This description - and all her other descriptions of what ARTPOP means - is very deep and interesting. 

I love this album and concept. God. :giveup: She was so right about EVERYTHING. When you listen to Swine or Aura, you do get this release of anger or like excess energy. It's an amazing experience and like all songs on the album: it talks to you in a way. I love how she describes the music as abstract :flutter: . She's right about that too. You get like this vibe from the music, which can heal someone, and like, you just feel how she feels. Amazing. 

What an amazing and underrated era and album. :sara: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Thanks for sharing, never seen it before default_party2.gif:hug:

Wow I've never seen this one! Thanks for posting it :D

Aww, your welcome :hug:

Thanks for posting! I wonder why they are releasing it 2 years later.

Your welcome Admin ! I think it's a pretty new Channel and they just found some  extra footage, they did a few other interviews in the Same week.

Andy McQueen

I don't get all the hate for this look; I love it.

​Me too, it's one of my favorites!

Thank you so much for posting this interview, it's gold - she's so smart, I love it.

Still don't understand why she put on that fake accent lol

What fake accent? She sound normal like she usually does :awkney: 

Is it strange that i love to hear her talking Moore then her sining ?

Btw im 100% sure that sehen poped so me ecstasy pills this day . im feeling how high she is hahahha 

omg 0:54-1:02 needs to be the new

iliyF0l4Un2NY.gif

gif

thats just what came to my mind when i first watched it :air: 

​Me too, it's one of my favorites!

Thank you so much for posting this interview, it's gold - she's so smart, I love it.

Ikr ? I Could just lay around and listen to her Talk all Day Long. There is something very Special about this Interview , it's very ethereal, but very clever and real

Andy McQueen

Ikr ? I Could just lay around and listen to her Talk all Day Long. There is something very Special about this Interview , it's very ethereal, but very clever and real

​Exactly my thoughts! :yes: She's like the Spirit of Christmas Past from Dickens' story, so beautiful and smart. :applause: Wish I could talk to her one day! :flutter: 

elijahfan

"Love is going to be very big this year."

months later, the media drags 'ARTFLOP' and says gaga is over, overwhelming her to tears and depression. :noparty: it's so sad watching the pre-ARTPOP interviews and hearing her talk about her intentions with the album and how positively she expected the impact, and then see what goes down in the end.

​She was on the verge of leaving Troy Carter at the time, so things were already pretty damn ****ty for her in this pre-ARTPOP era. Want it or not, ARTPOP's reception reflects what was going on behind the scenes, aka A MESS.

''Love in a pure, ethereal sense. Like a beautiful white cloud with glitter falling out for everyone to touch and to share. I want to find the baby love, that infant love, that totally pure love.'' I love her for that. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

This is so ICONIC. I Loved this! She really sounds like the Goddess of Love...the ARTPOP era was so meaningful...I miss it everyday...

''Love in a pure, ethereal sense. Like a beautiful white cloud with glitter falling out for everyone to touch and to share. I want to find the baby love, that infant love, that totally pure love.'' I love her for that. 

​This quote is so perfect I could die (just a little inside). This is truly the Goddess of Love speaking...And I could hear her speak all day long...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Cody Draco

I loved how she said that we're "opinionated". :lolly:

I love her entire energy in this interview. Thank you for sharing. :giveup:

Archived