music news

Zayn Malik officially leaves One Direction

Travis

Featured Posts

Yanko

What a silly thing to say. Meanwhile millions of people are suffering worldwide and you're on a forum dedicated to a celebrity. Priorities... 

Lets not go there. 

​im out of my daily likes but *like* 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

I do agree that the plane crash is more devastating and everything, but you need to remember that people are more desensitised to crashes - whereas Zayn leaving One Direction happens once. Plus the deaths of people someone doesn't know may not make as much of an impact on them as Zayn leaving 1D because they actually know the band and music and it directly impacts their day to day life via the music they listen to. I hope I phrased everything correctly and that I'm making sense :confused:

Let me re-emphasise that I'm not trivialising the crash in any way, it was horrible and my condolences to the friends and family of those who lost loved ones :ohno: 

​Yeah that's very true. I didn't actually consider that as I'm not a 1D fan and am not really affected. I can't speak for everyone but personally I'm never desensitised when it comes to tragedies and loss of young lives and I find it absolutely awful. I didn't consider it from a 1D fan's point of view and I should have compared it to Gaga or something to get a taste of what it could be like. The two events shouldn't really be compared together. It's like apples and oranges. My heart spoke before my brain on the issue and I do apologise for my brashness :kissga: 

mattyx

I have never been a huge fan of One Direction but I can understand how this would be devastating to some.  Especially the younger fans.  I really hope this was a well thought out decision and not a spur of the moment thing.  Can you imagine leaving one of the most successful groups out there!?

Andreyw

Hope that Zayn and Liam will have successful solo careers :legend: maybe I'll stan for them :legend:if they serve those EDM bops only :sis:

Psychedelic

With his departure, the group is doomed... it's always like that when a member leaves a girl/boy band

Archived