Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Zayn Malik officially leaves One Direction

Travis

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Not surprised...it seemed they were just "stalling" the announcement with the whole "stressed" plot...

He hates fame and just wants to be a normal person...being in the spotlight isn't for everybody and it clearly isn't for him. Plus, I doubt this means he's doing any solo career like it was rumored :smh: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Considering he said he wants to live a more "normal life," I doubt he'd do anything to put himself in the spotlight like release solo music. 

Koreku

I guess he took their album "FOUR" literally.

:rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Michael

YAAAAS I was hoping this would happen! Now King Zayn can slay me with his solo album!!!

:legend:

Teal Ambition

This actually sucks, I was looking forward to seeing him on tour :( Guess I won't anymore. Can't image how Directioners feel right now.. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

OMG he actually pulled a Geri Halliwell #GingerSpice #Iconic :smh: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StrawberryBlond

This is really bad for fans of Zayn in particular. I don't understand the obsession with specifics, but plenty of fans of boybands like just one member in particular to the point where that's the only reason they're buying the band's albums and seeing them in concert - for the one guy. 1D definitely has fans like this who will definitely stop supporting the band now that their fave is gone. It does seem like a selfish decision to pull out before the tour finishes, but then again, if he is on the verge of a breakdown, a further 7 months of touring might finish him off, so maybe it is for the best. To think, they're currently beginning their tour of areas like Indonesia, South Africa and Dubai, where there'll be Muslims and Middle Eastern fans, all of whom were probably psyched to see Zayn. After all, how many boybands have Asian members that look like them and who they can relate to and look up to? To think, these tickets have been on sale for months and all these fans were paying for a five piece and will now have to go to the show broken-hearted. Simon Cowell must be tearing his hair out right now, wondering if it's best to have them release their next album with four members (which could potentially do terribly as such ventures have done in the past) or admit defeat and just put any new songs on a greatest hits compilation, release it, tour with it, then call it a day. Simon's been known to pull the plug early if something is showing signs of decay (yet he keeps XF going!)

Nicole

While this may be a bad thing for the boys, it's best that he does what he needs to do to be happy. He - and all the boys - have literally had no time for themselves for years. Other members probably don't mind but Zayn probably wants to have some sort of normality in his life and it's better that he's stepping up about it instead of dwelling on it and having a possible breakdown

Noah Fatale

im a mess, i cried in english class and i literally cried for 3 hours and im still emotional i cant fvcking deal with this.

he hasnt even said anything himself, all we got is that statement from management, wtf.

the fans deserve something like a goodbye video or letter or even a fvCKING TWEET but no, we dont get anything except this.

he will always be apart of one direction in our hearts.

It's saddening and even upsetting for fans who had invested so much to him, both emotionally and financially. He sought for fame, and then he got it, and much like the same old stories we've heard from Hollywood, he decides that he can't take the pressure brought by fame anymore. Tragic. But considering his past decisions while still being part of 1D, I couldn't say I'm shocked. Deep down, I knew this was coming sooner than later after he quit the tour due to 'stress'.

And yeah, since he's the type of person who seemingly could not handle fame in a long run, I believe this is the end for him as a celebrity. Too bad since he's talented as a singer and very charismatic, a combination so rare to find these days. 

RAMROD

Now I am looking who's the Mel C of the bunch and start doing moderately succesful solo and forced the band on hiatus cos of it then disband.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived