Fizzy

He took the album name 'FOUR' way too seriously.  default_air.jpg

I thought the same :rip:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

It's kinda crazy to think that he's two years older than me and he now could go on for the rest of his life without having to work another day and he'd be fine

This was totally expected, their time is coming to and end, four years and four albums is way too much, it's normal he wanted to leave

Blue Jeans

The fame monster got to him :ohno:

Anyway i wish him the best, but if anyone is going to have a succesful solo carreer its gonna be Harry..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Start ya solo career so I can start stanning tbh

Never cared about one direction enough to keep up with stuff just for him, and I always wanted him to go solo tbh

JaysAMess

​Well I disagree with you. I'm not saying that they are better or worse than the Spice Girls, just on par comparable, going by their peaks, respective global domination, fans, down to Zayn leaving. But you seem like a hater so I'm not going to bother arguing

Honestly though, you can't really compare the two. The Spice Girls have actually left a legacy,1D - not so much.
You can easily create a new 1D, just find cute guys who are okay singers, give them a catchy song and you're good to go. You'd have a hard time trying to create a girl group who could have as much impact as the Spice Girls did.

I knew he'd leave first, but not for that reason Looks like he's done being a pop star and just wants to chill.

HighwayGuy

Is he allowed to do this? Isn't this breaching his contract or something??

Im SO here for his solo career though, he will be a very successful solo artist 

Paper Planes

No, not the hottest one :giveup:

I'm sure Simon Cowell is currently scared that he may lose his biggest earners via Syco

delete it fat

Bloody hooker

The end is near :gum:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Tropico

He was the most attrative :nooo:

He was the most genuine :nooo: 

He was the most talented :nooo:

Rest in Peace One Direction. 

2010 - 2015 

:cry: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Pure Adrenaline

1 out 4 to go :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived