๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga doing death metal - anyone interested?

Gagy

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Some fitting logo

ladygaga.jpg

il_340x270.413614062_9xrf.jpg

:fan:ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ young, dumb, and full of numb (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

I would LOVE it if she released a metal album in 2016 and just put it up for download for free.

It would be a true **** YOU to the rules of pop music and the industry.ย 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Miker

Wait....what....that wasn't Gaga?ย :)ย ย I think she would be suited more for Rock than Metal. But then if she collaborates withย Tony again, she and Tony might as wellย go for Heavy Metal.ย :haha:

Mars..........or bust!

JazzGa

โ€‹I hope so but I think it's not going to happen very soon.ย They dont want to lose fansย because of a collaboration with some ''popstar''. That would ruin their bandsย image and many metal fans don't want Gaga do get into metal music. Unfortunately.ย :spin:

โ€‹I agree. I don't think it will ever happen because rock/metal fans are such snobs tbh :flop:ย I have the hardest time convincing my heavy metal bros that she isn't just an autotuned puppet.ย Maybe just a live festival performance or something :giveup: I think Gaga fans would be more likely to give metal a chance than vice versa sadlyย :toofloppy:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gแปdga collabed with Brian๐ŸŽบ and Steve๐ŸŽท

Ferrer Zorola

I am SO here for it. But well produced heavy metal not a DJWS attempt or something like that. And by that I mean heavy metal produced by real heavy metal producers, no offense to DJWS <3ย 

LIFE IS GOOD

AlphaMonster

no...

I am totally down for rock n roll, and hard rock like ac/dc style but not metal or death metal.

FossMonsta

Personally, not really. Once gaga goes all rock n roll, I'm in lol

Buuut if she went into some sorta RnB, hip hop phase......

freebit

No thank you. This fanbase can barely handle her Bruce Springsteen inspired music.ย 

Archived