💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has ANYBODY seen this Gaga look?

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

Bloody

I have another craniotomy in the next few months to remove  another aneurysm (smaller it's 2MM my other was 7 and ruptured while I was working out) before it ruptures. That's what happened to me and I was in the hospital for two months. I suffered a minor stroke from it too. My new avi you can see my scar :) I feel ok just ready to get this next one over with. I'm alive and that's great because I almost died sorry for off topic!

On topic: I really can't recall seeing this. Not sure about the hat but I love everything else.

​It's not your fault for being off topic,I asked you sth and you were kind and answered to me. :yes: 

You've been through a lot and that means you're a fighter.I hope everything goes well with your next surgery and hopefully it's your last. :) :hug:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

​It's not your fault for being off topic,I asked you sth and you were kind and answered to me. :yes: 

You've been through a lot and that means you're a fighter.I hope everything goes well with your next surgery and hopefully it's your last. :) :hug:

Thank you doll :hug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

JazzGa

It's like a lot of her best looks only happen for 5 minutes going from a hotel to a car :cry: And she wears the most basic stuff in editorials and on the red carpet. Damn you GP and your rejection of WeirdGa.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Slade

People were too busy complaining about the ARTPOP era to appreciate its flawless fashion moments. :queenga:

Miel

I remember we were all making Padme/Star Wars jokes when the pictures surfaced?

3 points in and ready for more

Sugarfall

I'm surprised I haven't seen this because in 2013 I was really obsessed with Gaga :rip: 

Archived