music news

Iggy Azalea's ghostwriter comes forward

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Omg squeal, I thought all the rumours about her having ghostwriters were just talk to fuel the negativity behind her, but I guess it's not :rip: 

​I always thought it was just haters making up stuff :rip: 

Yanko

​How did Nicki know?

This really means she is the Queen of Rap for those who doubted.

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

​​You wack hoes could get hot for one summer
After that the queen will still reign here,
I'm Santa Claus to these hoes without a reindeer

all knowing chanteuse 

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Yanko

Wow Iggys ARTPOP era:

Beg For It MV scrapped

Trouble isn't taking off? (Though I'm not sure when it's released to radio or w/e).

Tour delayed

Azealia Banks 'feud'

The recent Vines

This. 

Goodness.

​will she have her oscar moment tho 

http://i.minus.com/iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Cody Draco

​​You wack hoes could get hot for one summerAfter that the queen will still reign here,
I'm Santa Claus to these hoes without a reindeer

all knowing chanteuse 

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

​Wise beyond her weaves tbh

I don't understand why Iggy would need a ghostwriter when her raps don't have depth.

They are just odes to materialism and being a bad b---h. She's not even a punchline rapper.

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Harry

​I always thought it was just haters making up stuff :rip: 

​I know right? I don't like her at all but I didn't think it would be THIS bad.

Plus, I hope she ain't paying anyone too much for those lyrics :awkney:

Jesse Pinkman

What's so wrong with her having a ghostwriter? She isn't the first or the last. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

It's science, bitch

KyliesChild

Wow. This girl needs some better ghost writers then and just when I was starting to like her.

degenerate

Wait but some of her fans actually prefer her work before she became big, so who wrote all those songs if she can't write? :confused:

​Someone else... ? It's not like she has that many & you can have more than one ghostwriter..

Weasel

What's so wrong with her having a ghostwriter? She isn't the first or the last. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

​Wait I'm trying to understand the same thing. Beyonce snatched songs that were written for other artists and nobody cares but when someone writes a who dat who dat line everyone get's mad :eek:

​This and this. The phrase 'no talent' has always been thrown around loosely to a bunch of artists that have proven to have some degree of talent, but iggy is just... default_air.jpg

​I still remember when they asked her to freestyle and she started singing her song New Bitch :awkney:

Cody Draco

​When someone has a ghostwriter they purposely go out of their way to not credit them.

Pharamon

I remember stanning for her and right now its Nicki > Iggy  - though i like most of her songs but she cant perform them live at all (iggy)

Archived